S&T INC. 512501 Glue Spider Traps, 30-Pack
Last updated date: June 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Spider Trap for a detailed review of all the top .
These spider traps are safe to use around children and pets as they are pesticide-free. They are effective on spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets and other crawling bugs.
In our analysis, the S&T INC. S&T INC. Glue Spider Traps, 30-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your home is for you and your family, not those creepy unwanted insects. Glue traps help control spiders even after residual sprays with chemicals. A spider’s long legs keep their bodies off the ground where the chemicals land. Place these traps in places that insects like to hide such as baseboards, corners, under furniture and storage rooms. Once a few insects are caught, leave them there and these dead insects will attract hunting spiders. Discard and replace once the trap is full.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Many people are not a fan of creepy crawlers in their homes, and some of the most feared bugs are spiders. Whether you’ve just seen one or two in your space or know there are lots hanging about, if you want to get rid of them, you’ll need to get an effective spider trap. This way, you can get rid of any chance of infestation and forget about those creepy crawlers taking over your space.
There is one main type of spider trap. Because spiders are so small and lightweight, they are difficult to trap — spiders can be as tiny as your fingernail, and can weigh under an ounce. The most effective kind of spider trap available is a glue trap. These are sometimes called sticky boards or glue boards. As the name suggests, glue traps work by trapping the spiders on a sticky surface.
The most effective method of using these traps is all about location. Spiders are predators, so they are typically hiding in dark spots, waiting for their prey. As a result, you will have more luck if you place the glue boards in dark corners that might attract the most spiders.
The Buying Guide
- How do you know your spider traps are working? You have to test them out! Place your spider traps in dark spots in your home, and wait a few days. If you haven’t caught any spiders, or have only caught one or two, it’s likely the location isn’t the best. Try out a new location to see if you get better results.
- The best way to get rid of spiders is to stop them from coming into your home in the first place. Spiders usually come inside through small holes or leaks in your foundation or holes within screens on windows and doors. Make sure any holes are repaired quickly, so you can prevent pests from coming inside. You’ll also want to make sure you don’t have any food lying around, which can attract other insects. Spiders may come in looking for prey and food sources. If they don’t find any, then they will want to leave.
- Most spiders that you find in your home are not poisonous. Typically, the poisonous ones you could find inside are the black widow spider and the brown recluse spider. If you see a spider and don’t know whether it is poisonous or not, it is best not to touch it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide