SRIWATANA Vintage Entryway Sofa Console Table
Last updated date: March 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Console Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Console Table you should buy.
Update as December 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Console Table for a detailed review of all the top console tables.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the SRIWATANA Vintage Sofa Console Table placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Vintage Tabletop: Dark walnut tabletop with beautiful wood grain makes the table a rustic and elegant piece. Spacious Display: 2-tier design offers a large space to display your treasured items in the hallway, living room, office, or elsewhere. You can also use the durable mesh shelf to place your shoes, wine or work files. Adjustable & Scratch-free Feet: Leveling feet are adjustable to fix wobble caused by uneven floor. Rest assured to slide the table around without scratching your floor.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Console Tables
You can walk into most unfurnished homes and have a pretty good idea where the main pieces of furniture will go. There’s always a limited amount of options when it comes to the television stand, the sofa, or the dining room table, for example. But no matter how big or small the living space, there are a wealth of uses and locations for a good console table.
By its most basic definition, a console table is a wide, thin table that’s meant to be placed against a wall. From there, the possibilities are almost endless. It’s fairly common to see a console table in a foyer or other entrance space, where its slim profile allows it to make a big first impression without taking up too much square footage. The top shelf might be used to store keys or other pocket items, while the bottom shelf (if any) can hold shoes, umbrellas or other handy items.
Others might use their console table for purely decorative purposes. They’re ideal for holding vases, books or statuettes, and you can easily rest even large paintings or framed photos on them, supported by the wall. It’s a great way to draw attention to art without having to drive a single hanging nail.
Whether you’re using them for light storage, decor or a balance of both, the tables work in most any room of the house — or even a hallway. At parties, they can serve as a mini-bar, holding glasses and carafes. In kitchen nooks, they can both store and highlight fine china or cookware. They can be a small bookshelf in the den or a dressing table in the bedroom.
The possibilities are nearly endless, constrained only by the space you have — and of course, by the weight limitations of your console table. Consider the materials and measurements before you buy, and you’ll have a piece of furniture that’s a true “team player” in any home decorating arsenal.
The Console Table Buying Guide
- Console tables are a common drop-off spot for your keys if you keep them in the foyer, but that doesn’t mean they have to get scratched up in the process. Consider placing a decorative ashtray, bowl or other receptacle that can be a home for those abrasive pocket items.
- The materials of your console table can make a big difference in what you decide to store on it, but they can be just as crucial when making design decisions. Consider your flooring when choosing a console table: Glass-top or mirrored surfaces will look great against wood floors, while glossy materials or metal frames will accent brightly colored carpeting or tile.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide