SRainbowPP Translucent Plastic Cookie Bags, 100-Count
Last updated: November 30, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookie Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookie Bag you should buy.
In our analysis, the SRainbowPP Translucent Plastic Cookie Bags, 100-Count placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plastic translucent bag with black dot decoration. This bag is a flat bag with no self-adhesive sealing function. Sticker: Black paper with a white pattern. Packing: 100 bags, 100 black stickers and white ribbon. Does not contain any other decorative items. Suitable for packaging homemade biscuits, candy, cakes, chocolate, snacks, doughnuts, etc. Also suitable for packaging small gifts and accessories. It is the best choice for gift and baking packaging. Size: bag 22.8×8.7cm. Can load 16 cookies in packaged as shown.
Cookie Bag Rankings
Buying gifts or party favors for large groups can get pricey. Sure, you can bake something, but how will you package it up to distribute? You can’t exactly wrap it up with wrapping paper and hand it over. Giving baked goods in standard sandwich bags takes something from the presentation.
That’s where cookie bags come in. They come in a variety of sizes and designs, from the paper types of bags seen in bakeries to clear cellophane bags you wrap up with twist ties or ribbons. With the right product, you can turn your baking talents into cost-saving gifts, whether you’re distributing holiday presents to coworkers or setting up goody bags for a shower or wedding.
But cookie bags go beyond baked goods. You can also use them to package up dog treats to take along with you or give as gifts. If you make jewelry or other small crafts, you can use them to separate items you’re selling at product shows. They also come in handy if you want to create a small takeaway to give everyone who stops by your booth at such a show.
One thing you’ll notice as you start to shop for cookie bags is that they’re typically sold in bulk. You’ll find them in sets of at least 50, often going as high as a few hundred. That means if you’re just looking for bags for just a dozen or so gifts, you’ll have quite a few left over. But if you frequently bake, you may find you have plenty of reasons to use the bags. You can even tuck them into your lunchbox or use them to pack some snacks when you go camping.
Once you have cookie bags on hand, you’ll find there’s no limit to the uses you can find for them. You can even add little thoughtful touches to your next dinner gathering, using the bags to put candies or mints at each place setting.
- As you’re shopping, pay close attention to the seams of the bag, as well as how they seal. If you’ll have items you want to stay fresh, the stronger the seal and the seams, the better.
- Cookie bags come in a variety of sizes. If you plan on using your bags for larger items like caramel apples or muffins, find one with dimensions of at least 10- by 6-inches. Similarly, if you want to only include one small cookie or a handful of candy in each bag, look for something in a smaller size.
- The seal is important for keeping baked goods fresh. Not only should the seal at the top be strong, but you’ll need to make sure the seams will hold. If you’re delivering the goods within a short timeframe of baking them, you’ll be able to get away with a less insular bag.
- Bags that don’t have a seal built-in may require you to separately purchase ribbons or twist ties. Check to see if this is included with your purchase. You can also purchase stickers that read “handmade” that create a seal while also letting recipients know that you baked the items yourself.
- In addition to bags, also consider including a card with your bags. A hand-printed card that includes the words, “Baked by” or “Made with love by” can add that special touch to your gifts.
- Cookie bags also are great as goody bags at events. You can slide candy, small cookies or other treats inside, tie them up with a bow or sticker and set them on a table with a sign inviting participants to take one. You can also put one at each place setting if guests will be seated at tables.
- You’ll find a wide variety of bag types. Many are clear cellophane, but there are also paper bags designed for distributing items soon after baking them. Some even look like the paper bags you get in bakeries, with a clear window allowing you to see the contents inside.