SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 Polished Chrome Luxury Rain Mixer Shower
Last updated date: September 21, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rain Showerheads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rain Showerhead you should buy.
Editor's Note September 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Rain Showerhead for a detailed review of all the top rain showerheads .
When you step under this rain showerhead, you'll instantly feel your cares melt away. The showerhead and attached arm are made from a stainless steel that really shines. As an added bonus, you'll also get a shower hose, which gives you a bit more control than the showerhead.
In our analysis of 116 expert reviews, the SR SUN RISE SR SUN RISE Luxury Rain Mixer Shower placed 4th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lifetime warranty, offer replacement within 5 years. Includes: 10 inch (25 cm*25 cm) 304 Stainless Steel Rain Shower Head and 15.7 Inch (40cm) Solid Brass Shower Arm; Concealed installation Brass Shower Bracket Holder and Solid Brass Pressure Balancing Shower Mixer Valve(Contain Trim and rough-in valve) L Style Brass Handheld Shower Head with 304 Stainless Steel Shower Hose. Ten layer chrome plated finish offers a sleek look, ensuring corrosion resistance and durable; High pressure technology offer consistent powerful rain shower even under low water pressure; Pressure balance valve's cartridge monitor water pressure balance, helping to protect you from being scalded by sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rain Showerheads
When you’re looking for new ways to relax after a long day, taking a warm bath is often at the top of the suggestion list. Sinking into a bubble bath with a book or a glass of wine can take your stress level down a few notches, but you can enjoy the same benefits with a great shower.
What takes a shower from good to great? It’s all in the nozzle, baby. The showerhead that came with your bathroom gets the job done, but a rain shower head transports you to your own personal waterfall.
The way you install your shower head will affect how your “rainfall” feels. “If your existing shower head is already in the ceiling, you’re halfway to happiness!” says Vicki Liston, a home improvement expert and host of “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning show with fun tutorials. “Most of us have a wall-mounted showerhead to contend with and we have to make compromises,” she says. Liston recommends purchasing a smaller shower head (6 inches to 8 inches) for wall-mounted scenarios. If you have ample water pressure, you can get away with a 10-inch showerhead.
“If your water pressure is just ‘ok,’ choosing a small 6-inch head will amp up the pressure inside the unit and force water out at a higher rate,” adds Liston. “If you have good to excellent pressure, venture higher into the 8-inch to 10-inch heads.”
When you’re choosing your ideal rainfall showerhead, take a look at its installation instructions, water flow rate and pressure levels, number of settings and cleaning instructions. For a more detailed look at choosing rain showerheads, take a look at our Tips & Advice.
The Rain Showerhead Buying Guide
- Home improvement expert Liston recommends choosing a metal rain shower head instead of a plastic option. “Plastic may be cheaper, but you get what you pay for,” she says. “Plastic cracks and leaks much quicker and it can harbor gross bacteria.”
- Look at the shower head’s installation instructions before you buy. Most of them install in minutes without any tools. Simple installation means you won’t need to call a plumber to enjoy your new showerhead, and that will save you some serious cash.
- You’ll also want to make sure that your new rain shower head fits your plumbing connections. Some showerheads fit most standard U.S. plumbing connections, but you should still look up the specs on your shower head connector to double-check.
- Think about the type of shower experience you’re looking for when you hunt for rain showerheads. Do you want to wash your hair under jets that mimic a waterfall? Look for a showerhead that hangs directly above you for that outdoorsy waterfall vibe. Do you want to reach every nook and cranny with your rain shower head? A shower head with an overhead spout and a handheld accessory provides a more complete clean.
- Each showerhead lists a “flow rate.” This number tells you how many gallons per minute your shower head will pump out. Think about your current water pressure situation when you’re looking at this number.
- A high-pressure flow differentiates rain shower heads from standard showerheads. However, using all of that extra H2O isn’t great for the environment (or your water bill). Some showerheads come with a built-in flow restrictor, so you can reduce the amount of water you use during most showers and save the high-pressure settings for special occasions.
- Take a look at the number of jets on your dream shower head. More jets equals more pressure and a more realistic rainfall experience.
- Most rainfall showerheads offer a number of custom settings for a different vibe every time. Compare the number of options each showerhead offers before you buy. Some offer settings like rain, aeration and high-pressure waterfall. Others might only have one setting, but that’s perfect for someone who wants the high-pressure rainfall effect without extra bells and whistles.
- Your showerhead will last longer and work more efficiently if you clean it regularly. Make sure your choice has easy-to-clean jets. You can detach the nozzles from the base for easy cleaning with some models.
- To prevent lime and soap scum buildup on other showerheads, pour about six tablespoons of salt down the back of the showerhead. Follow that with a half-cup of a hot water and vinegar mixture, then place the showerhead (holes down) in the rest of the water and vinegar solution. Swish it around for about a minute. After that, re-install the showerhead and let it run (with only hot water) for about 15 minutes. Your showerhead will be as clean as the day you opened the box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide