Spyder Performance Mesh Men’s Boxer Briefs, 3-Pack
Last updated date: June 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Boxer Briefs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Boxer Brief you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Boxer Briefs for a detailed review of all the top men's boxer briefs.
These men’s boxer briefs are ultra soft, made from nylon, spandex, and polyester. They are breathable and quick drying. The light mesh keeps you feeling cool.
In our analysis, the Spyder Spyder Performance Mesh Men's Boxer Briefs, 3-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
90% Nylon, 8% Spandex, 2% Polyester. 3 Pack Men’s Mesh Performance Boxer Briefs. Mesh Fabric Ultra-soft Comfort Soft fabric feels great against your skin. Breathable, quick-drying ultra light mesh keeps you cool and comfortable. Spyder Underwear is Made to Maximize your daily Comfort by Controlling Odor and Reducing Friction. Smooth Stitching-Soft tag-less waistband.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Boxer Briefs
Looking for a comfortable and supportive pair of men’s boxer briefs? This kind of underwear is a cross between loose-fitting boxer shorts and fitted briefs. They are slightly long on the leg like boxers, but have the fit of briefs. Boxer briefs are a go-to option for many men because they are flattering, comfortable and versatile.
Boxer briefs come in various quantities, so decide how many you need. While you can find them in singles, it’s often more economical to buy a pack of multiples, which are typically bundled in sets of three, four, five or six.
Boxer briefs are available in a multitude of colors, from neutral blacks and greys to bold reds and bright blues. Not sure which colors are right for you? Keep in mind that white shows stains faster than dark colors, no matter how you wash them. If you’re wearing a darker pair of underwear and a lighter pair of pants, ensure that your underwear isn’t showing through the fabric of your pants.
Sizing can be tricky so it’s important to follow the sizing chart and measure yourself before buying. Ensure that the fabric around the legs won’t be constricting. Underwear that is too big around the waist likely won’t stay up while you’re being active.
The Men's Boxer Brief Buying Guide
- How do you know when it’s time to buy new boxer briefs? Experts recommend going through your underwear drawer every three months or so and throwing out anything that looks heavily worn or grubby. It’s best to buy small amounts of new underwear on a frequent basis, rather than stocking up every few years.
- The best fabric for men’s boxer briefs is cotton, because it is a natural fabric that is soft and breathable. Cotton also has moisture absorbing properties. However, cotton underwear isn’t the best choice for the gym, where you’ll likely be getting very sweaty. Opt for a cotton and spandex mix for gym underwear, which can wick away moisture.
- Don’t forget about the other underwear for men: undershirts. These are an important item that help prevent sweat stains on your shirts. Opt for v-neck t-shirt style undershirts which don’t show under your clothes as much as crew-neck vest styles.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide