Sprout Manual Locking Garden Hose Wand, 15-Inch
Last updated date: April 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garden Hose Wands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garden Hose Wand you should buy.
Update as April 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Garden Hose Wand for a detailed review of all the top garden hose wands.
This 15-inch wand comes in a variety of striking colors and is backed by a seven-year limited warranty. Features such as eight spray settings, a built-in trigger lock and a convenient thumb dial to control the flow rate all make this a go-to purchase.
In our analysis, the Sprout Sprout Manual Locking Garden Hose Wand, 15-Inch placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Brighten up your outdoor spaces with a colorful 15” watering wand. The variety of spray patterns let you adjust from a gentle shower for delicate plants to a strong jet when you need to clean up around the house. Now you can easily reach those hanging baskets on the front porch to water an array of colorful petunias. Adjust the pattern to a stronger spray to quickly rinse off the whole deck, even those hard to reach areas. The front trigger and sturdy grip are designed to stay comfortable in your hands. Trusty Sprout watering tools will keep your lawn and garden healthy for years to come. Melnor’s QuickConnect system makes connecting and disconnecting watering tools a snap. The included Product Adapter stays in place on your wand so it’s easy to attach to the hose end when you need it. When not being used with a QuickConnect system, simply attach the threaded end of the wand to any standard garden hose. Need additional information or assistance from Melnor? Leave feedback or ask a question below. We value your experience with us.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garden Hose Wands
As with buying any garden tool, keep in mind how you are planning to use your new garden hose wand as you shop for a new one. If you have hanging plants that need watering, find a wand that’s long enough to reach the highest baskets, and consider looking for one with an angled nozzle.
Hose wands come in a variety of lengths, and it may be worth purchasing something that is adjustable or a bit on the longer side if you plan to use it for a variety of gardening tasks.
Using a hose wand on larger patches of greenery or for big projects like washing a car or house requires holding it for long periods of time. Look for designs that don’t require you to press down a switch or lever constantly. This is particularly important if you have any sort of hand weakness or arthritis.
The Garden Hose Wand Buying Guide
- Quick connector systems allow you to instantly snap your wand on and off of a hose end, but they are generally sold in separate pieces and are proprietary designs.
- This means that just because a wand comes with a connector, you will still need to purchase the other half, which attaches to the end of your hose.
- “Proprietary design” in this case means that you can’t use one manufacturer’s hose-end connector to snap onto a different manufacturer’s wand-end connector. Be sure to double-check the make and model before purchasing such systems.
- If you garden or do outdoor cleaning projects frequently, you might consider two hose wands, one short and one long. This can help you maximize efficiency on each type of project.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide