Spring Chef Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
Last updated date: December 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Measuring Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Measuring Cup you should buy.
Update as December 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Measuring Cup for a detailed review of all the top measuring cups.
This set of spoons will be a staple in your kitchen for years to come. The tough stainless steel is dishwasher safe, and every measurement is engraved on each handle. We love that they're designed to fit inside spice jars for quick seasoning.
In our analysis of 73 expert reviews, the Spring Chef Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TREAT YOURSELF TO A SET WORTH HAVING - With single metal construction and heavy duty premium Stainless Steel, these measuring spoons were built with endurance in mind. No more worrying about rusting or bending. Get this set that looks beautiful, performs incredibly and will seemingly last forever. YOU DESERVE THE BEST - These spoons have engraved U.S. and metric measurement markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub off like plastic. They nest together for compact storage and come with a convenient ring that opens and closes to let you use one spoon at a time and then keep them all together when you're done. You'll wonder how you ever lived without them. SAVE TIME AND HASSLE WITH YOUR NEW FAVORITE TOOL - The rectangular design is narrow to fit into most spice jars. You won't need to shake spices onto the spoon so you will save more and waste less of your expensive spices. Save precious time too since they are dishwasher safe. COMPLETE, ACCURATE SET TO HELP YOU GET HEALTHY, MEASURE MEDICINE AND MORE - Precise quantity of ingredients is what you need to get great results with cooking and baking. You can also make tasty recipes to help you lose weight with these amazing spoons. 6 Convenient Sizes: 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 3/4 tsp, 1 tsp, 1 Tbsp. You'll be thrilled with its wide, long handle that is comfortable to hold and its ergonomic design that is easy to fill and level. PERFECT FOR LIFE - We stand behind our products and want to ensure that you love them just as much as we do. If you ever have any issues or problems with them, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you. You have nothing to worry about and you'll be glad you got these.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Measuring Cups
If you’re surfing an urge to cook or bake, ride that wave and get started! But before you turn on the oven or fire up your stovetop, make sure you’ve got some of the most important cooking tools on hand: measuring cups.
Cooking is basically chemistry. You need the right ratios of ingredients to concoct the perfect meal, or else you’ll wind up with flavorless cakes and badly seasoned beef. Measuring cups and spoons guarantee a picture-perfect result.
Measuring cups for dry ingredients usually come in sets of five, with measurements from ¼ cup up to 1 cup. Some measuring cup sets go up to 2 cups, including every increment from 1 cup and above. They’re usually made from plastic or stainless steel. The measurements are printed on, painted on or etched into the cup’s handle.
Measuring cups for wet ingredients look like a pitcher. There may just be one large cup with many marked increments of measurements or a set of cups for different sizes. Liquid measuring cups are usually made from plastic or very thick glass.
Measuring spoons will help you add the perfect level of spice to your dish. They typically come in sets of six, measuring from ⅛ teaspoon to 1 tablespoon. They are also usually made from plastic or stainless steel, with measurements painted or etched onto the handle.
You’ll need measuring cups, liquid measuring cups and measuring spoons to make your favorite meals. Check out our Tips & Advice for more info on buying these kitchen staples.
The Measuring Cup Buying Guide
- Plastic measuring cups and stainless steel measuring cups each come with their own pros and cons. Plastic cups are less expensive, but they might not hold up as well in the dishwasher. Stainless steel cups and spoons will last much longer, but they’re usually a bigger investment up front.
- You can measure liquids with a set of dry ingredient measuring cups, but investing in a liquid measuring cup is well worth it. It’s much easier to view the measurement as you pour, you’re less likely to spill your liquids and many liquid measuring cups are freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- To accurately measure dry ingredients, add them to your measuring cup or spoon and level it off with the back of a knife. If a recipe calls for “tightly packed” ingredients, push as much of the dry ingredient as you can into the measuring cup or spoon, then level it off with the back of a knife.
- To accurately measure liquid ingredients, pour the liquid into the liquid measuring cup and place it on a flat surface. View the cup from the side and look for the liquid’s meniscus. (The meniscus is the slight concave curve in the liquid’s surface.) The bottom of the meniscus should line up with the measuring line. Some liquid measuring cups are designed with a piece of plastic that lets you read the measurement from the top. If you’ve got one of these cups, you can just read the measurement from there.
- Hand wash plastic measuring cups or place them on the top rack of your dishwasher. Stainless steel measuring cups and spoons should be fine in your dishwasher’s cutlery basket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide