Spotted Zebra Snug Fit Kids’ Pajamas
Last updated date: March 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Pajamas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Pajama you should buy.
Update as March 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Pajamas for a detailed review of all the top kids' pajamas.
You'll get six pieces in this set: one long-sleeved and two short-sleeve shirts, two pairs of pajama pants and one pair of shorts. Various themes are available, including a set that includes three dinosaur patterns. Each piece is made from 100% cotton to keep kids cool and comfortable throughout the night.
In our analysis, the Spotted Zebra Spotted Zebra Snug Fit Kids' Pajamas placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Imported. Pull On closure. Machine Wash. For children's safety, sleepwear should be either flame resistant or snug-fitting. This item is snug-fitting. Coordinating pajama set featuring bright colors and bold graphics.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Pajamas
You may sleep in a T-shirt and sweatpants, but your children need special clothing. Pajamas should not be too loose but should also be flexible and lightweight enough that they can move comfortably throughout the night. You also need sleepwear with the coverage to keep kids warm while also being breathable enough to resist trapping moisture.
That might sound like a tall order, but pajama manufacturers are well aware of those needs. You can find plenty of pajama sets that check all those boxes and more. The key is to choose a set made from the right material.
Cotton is always a great choice, with 100% cotton being ideal. It’s lightweight and breathable, so it will keep sweating at a minimum while also allowing you to buy long-sleeved tops and full pants for the winter months. Innovative fabrics like Tencel Modal can give you those features with an extra layer of flexibility.
If you have younger children, it’s important to look out for choking hazards. Small, easy-to-detach items like buttons should be avoided. Most kids’ pajamas are designed without these features but keep an eye out just in case.
The Kids' Pajama Buying Guide
- Although it’s unlikely that your child will come into contact with a flame, the Consumer Product Safety Commission likes to play it safe. Manufacturers are required to ensure all pajamas are designed using flame-retardant materials. They should also be designed to be form-fitting, so if you’re sizing up, make sure you don’t buy pajamas that will be too loose.
- As comfortable and useful as 100% cotton can be, it can be prone to shrinking, especially if you wash or dry it with any heat. If you’re going for 100% cotton, look for pajamas that have been preshrunk to prevent this.
- One way to save money on pajamas is to buy out of season. Purchase winter pajamas during the end of winter, as pajamas made for warmer months start to go into circulation. You can get a great deal on summer pajamas in the late summer and early fall. Just keep in mind what size your children will likely be when it’s time to wear them.
- If your child has sensitivities or you’re simply concerned about the materials that come into contact with your children’s skin, organic cotton could be a great option. Organic options are also often designed with those sensitivities in mind and keep excess chemicals and dyes to a minimum.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide