SPOOBOOLA LED Automatic Strobe Light
Last updated date: February 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Strobe Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Strobe Light you should buy.
Update as February 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Strobe Light for a detailed review of all the top strobe lights.
If you enjoy working as a DJ or party host, this strobe light is a must-have tool. It can be used for just about every event, including a sweet 16 party, a wedding or an office Christmas party. In addition to a variety of bright colors, the strobe light is also equipped with nine fun patterns, allowing for the host to create a custom atmosphere for each party.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the SPOOBOOLA LED Automatic Strobe Light placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Party lights have a background function than other similar products. It has 3 lens, will project Red and Green patterns with colorful LED backdrop, such multi-effect combination to create a more stereo atmosphere,Let beautiful patterns appear in your wonderful party. SPOOBOOLA Disco lights has three working modes;1, Auto (light colors change Automatically, creating a romantic and relaxed atmosphere) 2, Flash (colors appear and disappear quickly, creating a flash effect) 3, Sound Activated (lighting colors change according to the rhythm of the surrounding music). DJ lights have three beam combinations (red, green, red &green) and six color backgrounds (red, green, blue, red & green, red& blue, blue &green). The beam and background can be turned on or off as you want. The wonderful combination makes the night more colorful. The speed of light can be controll by manually or remote. For remote control: speed up (speed +), slow down (speed –), or long press the Mode key on machine. SPOOBOOLA stage lights suitable for parties, discos, bars, skating rinks, banquet, family gatherings, weddings, public plazas, DJ, hotels, KTVs and concerts and other entertainment venues.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Strobe Lights
A strobe light is a neat machine that emits flashes of light at set intervals. Individuals can use them to add a sensory element to their party or to draw attention to a specific decoration, such as a black cauldron on Halloween. DJs often set strobe lights up to encourage people to get up and dance. If you are in the market for a strobe light, there are a few things you’ll want to know.
Decide whether you require a unit that is heavy and stationary or light and portable. If you plan on having regular events in the same location, a stationary light is fine. Otherwise, you’ll want a strobe light that is easy to carry.
Check to see if the unit comes with mounting brackets. Some models have these brackets and can be placed on both a wall and a roof. They also rests on desks and tables in the event that you prefer not to put them up high.
Determine whether you prefer strobe lights with white lights or a unit with colored lights, such as the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote. White lights are great for lighting up a specific area, while colored lights complement a host of party themes.
Look to see how many settings the strobe light has. You want to be able to control the speed of the flash, as well as choose between a few different sound-activated settings and several different light patterns. Strobes with colored lights may offer a choice between single colors or give you the option of selecting a combination of colors.
Check for any extras that put the strobe light above other models. For example, the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote not only comes with a second strobe light, but it also features a remote for each light that is capable of changing the light speed and sound settings from across the room.
The Strobe Light Buying Guide
- Individuals with photosensitive epilepsy should avoid being around strobe lights, as they can cause seizures.
- Placement is everything. Make sure that you set or mount the strobe light in a way that it does not shine in the eyes of the guests who attend your special event.
- If you opt to mount your strobe light outdoors, you’ll want to erect a cover over it to protect it from the elements.
- Many people report that using the strobe light has helped deter certain pests, like squirrels, bats and mice.
- Look for strobe lights that use LED lights, as these conserve energy and reduce your overall electric bill.
- Since there are different types of strobe lights, it is important to compare similar models when looking at price. For example, some models are only equipped with white lights, yet one may be slightly heavier than the other, making it cost a little bit more. If you’re looking at models with colored lights, you’ll find the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote is higher in price than the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote, due to its extra strobe light and coordinating remote.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide