Splashin’kids 3-In-1 Inflatable Sprinkler Kid Pool
Last updated date: May 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kid Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kid Pool you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kid Pool for a detailed review of all the top kid pools.
An attached inflatable frog provides a fun spray of water above kids' heads while they play. The pool itself measures 11.2-by-9.3-by-3.2 inches, making it perfect for up to three kids to play inside. The pool is made from heavy-duty BPA-free PVC, so you can be confident it will hold up even with rough use.
In our analysis, the Splashin'kids Splashin'kids 3-In-1 Inflatable Sprinkler Kid Pool placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Supreme Quality and Attention to Detail is our goal. This Sprinkler Pool is constructed from Heavy Duty Pvc that has been thoroughly tested and will Stand theTest of Time period That is our Goal or your Money back If you experience any issue please contact us. Perfect Young Childrens Size. 65''Long By 40'' Wide BY 7'' High is the perfect way to introduce your Children and toddlers and adults to safe supervised water play and cool off in the spray and splash pad. Outdoor Blast. Children Will love this starter pool with double sprinkler action both from the frogs mouth and from all around the rim of the pool with the frogs sprinkler reaching way beyond the pool allowing other children at play to enjoy the cool spray on a hot day. Simple to Inflate. Inflates in 3 to 4 minutes using an electric pump not included then attach garden hose and let the fun begin Beautiful graphics will delight the little ones and this makes the perfect gift for your children or grandchildren. Safe and secure. Splashin'kids Kiddie Pool is produced with Bpa free materials and meets the safety standards of international children toys.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kid Pools
Kiddie pools are nothing new but in recent years, they’ve advanced in remarkable ways, becoming larger and much easier to store. With an inflatable pool, you can keep little ones busy throughout the summer without the expense and upkeep of an above or in-ground pool.
A traditional kiddie pool is round and relatively small, measuring from 3 to 5 feet in diameter. Some people use them as a dog pool, but they’re perfect for infants and toddlers, provided they are closely supervised. Earlier kiddie pools were made from hard plastic that didn’t break down or deflate when you weren’t using them, posing a storage problem.
That previously popular kiddie pool design has been replaced today by inflatable counterparts. These are made from a softer plastic that can also be more comfortable for little ones. You’ll just inflate these pools, fill them with water and enjoy. But the best part may be that when your child is finished using the pool, you can dump out the water, fold it up and store it wherever.
But inflatable pools aren’t limited to younger children anymore. You can get much larger inflatable pools that will hold multiple children or even an entire family. Yes, adults can join in on the fun! You might want a pump to inflate this type of pool, and, of course, it will take more water to fill. To store these bigger ones, you’ll typically pull a drain plug and wait for the water to empty, then deflate. Make sure you let any inflatable pool completely dry before folding it up to store.
The Kid Pool Buying Guide
- One thing to consider is that most kiddie pools use water from the hose, which will be unfiltered tap water. This means the water could have bacteria in it. You can buy a garden hose end filter that will provide cleaner water.
- If you’re concerned about BPA, look for a pool that’s made from BPA-free plastic.
- Many modern pools are made from PVC, which is a sturdier plastic that can resist tears, even if the pool ends up with sticks or sharp rocks beneath it.
- Larger pools can have a tougher time holding air once their capacity is stretched to the limit. To battle that, these pools often have multiple air chambers to distribute the stress.
- If you’re buying a large inflatable pool, keep in mind that an electric pump will likely be necessary. Often, these aren’t included with your pool purchase, so you’ll need to look around for one that’s compatible.
- Although kiddie pools are, of course, made for kids, not all pools are suitable for all age groups. Pay attention to age ranges. Even the smallest pools often start at ages 2 and up. Infants may be better off with the smallest kiddie pool, with an adult sitting alongside to supervise.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide