SplashEZ 3-In-1 Instructional Inflatable Splash Pad
Last updated: May 20, 2020
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Inflatable Splash Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Inflatable Splash Pad you should buy.
In our analysis of 55 expert reviews, the SplashEZ 3-In-1 Instructional Inflatable Splash Pad placed 7th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SplashEZ educational pool creates a miniature water park overflowing with learning lessons AND hours of fun for your children. With child-friendly features and a spacious 60” diameter, you can safely take a dip in the pool together with your kiddos! Spending time poolside is the perfect escape from all the touchscreens and TVs. Take this precious time outdoors to teach your child about the world without any digital distractions. Plus, activity in an environment full of bright colors and pictures makes little minds and hearts happy! It’s a fact: When boys and girls learn through play, they experience cognitive, social, and emotional growth! Your SplashEZ pool is designed to stimulate a child’s brain and is gushing with opportunities for development! In an environment full of colors, shapes, animals, letters, planets and more, SplashEZ baby pool fosters your youngster’s healthy development! Your child will grow leaps and bounds while making precious memories together with Mommy and Daddy at the same time. Name the colors, and find creativity all around you! Toddlers will get to know primary colors and use them in sentences. Children can point their surroundings or name items to match the colors they see on the pool design. Time for your little Picasso to discover more colors and imagine art themselves, with heaps of fun time and learning. Get wild! The “From A to Z” pool features animals and the letters of the alphabet for double the learning and double the fun! Toddlers will learn to recognize animals and mimic their sounds. Children will master the building blocks of language while associating each animal with a letter. Let your child be the little Marco Polo and explore the world while taking a splash! Show your child the best of the seven continents, its unique wildlife, stunning monuments and places. Have fun knowing more about what makes each continent special using the pool illustrations. Time for your little explorers to fly an air balloon or take a cruise ship to see what’s beyond!
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Inflatable Splash Pad Rankings
When the weather turns hot, parents start looking for a way for kids to cool off. Pools are great, but unless you have one at home, you have to pack everyone up and head to a local public pool. Sure, you can buy kiddie pools for the backyard, but those can be complicated to set up.
In recent years, splash pads have become a fun alternative to swimming pools. These setups have a nonslip surface, along with nozzles and other features that stream water out for children to run through. Across the country, parks have set up splash pads for kids to run and play, but having one in your own backyard could come in handy on the hottest days of the year.
An inflatable splash pad provides the perfect solution for busy parents. Simply hook up a garden hose, turn it on, and you’ll have hours of fun for your little ones. One of the best things about splash pads is that they take up very little space in your backyard. You can fold them up for easy storage between uses, then inflate them when you’re ready to use them again.
Compared to a kiddie pool, an inflatable splash pad brings a variety of benefits. They’re easy to inflate, and you don’t have to worry about filling them up before using them. Just hook up the hose and kids are ready to play immediately.
One of the biggest benefits of a splash pad is its portability. Not only are splash pads easy to store, but you can pack them up and take them on the road with you. All you’ll need is access to a water hose and you can create a fun play area anytime you need one.
- Safety is the top priority when choosing a splash pad. You’ll notice the ones set up for public use typically have a nonskid surface to keep kids from slipping. Make sure the surface of the splash pad will provide the traction kids need once the water is going and they start running around.
- Durability is always an issue with children’s toys. Many splash pads are made from heavy-duty material like PVC to prevent them from tearing. And it’s not just roughhousing from kids you have to worry about with a splash pad. Since they’re used outside, they can be damaged by rocks, branches and other environmental hazards. Having durable material ensures you’ll get plenty of use out of it.
- You will need access to a garden hose to get the water going. Make sure your water pressure is strong enough and that your hose will reach the area you plan to set your splash pad up. With most splash pads, you’ll control the height of the water by adjusting the water pressure up and down on your hose.
- Larger splash pads can be great if you have a lot of kids, but keep in mind they’ll take up more space in your yard. Make sure you have an area large enough to accommodate your splash pad comfortably.
- Check the recommended age range on a splash pad before buying. This is especially important if you have a toddler, as some splash pads aren’t recommended for children under 2 or 3 years old.
- Some splash pads have a small ridge that allows the pad to form a shallow pool. This is great for toddlers who can’t stand up to play like older kids can.
- Although many splash pads are rated for kids up to the age of 10 or 12, some will be more appealing to much younger kids. If you have older kids, you’ll want to look for a larger splash pad without the childlike designs.