Spitz Dill Pickle Flavored Sunflower Seeds, 6-Ounce
Last updated date: February 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickle Nuts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickle Nuts you should buy.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pickle Nuts for a detailed review of all the top pickle nuts.
In our analysis, the Spitz Spitz Dill Pickle Flavored Sunflower Seeds, 6-Ounce placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
It is believed that Cleopatra ate pickles because they helped her stay beautiful. We can’t back that up but our Dill Pickle favored seeds do seem to bring out the best in everyone. They are delicious and quite beautiful to look at. Try them today, and see how they make you feel.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickle Nuts
If you’re searching for a delicious snack that is both satisfying and good for you, pickle nuts are the way to go. Nuts themselves are packed full of nutrients and contain protein, fiber, vitamin E, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and manganese. Toss the nuts in a little salt, vinegar and dill seasoning and you won’t be able to stop eating this tasty treat.
As you shop for the best pickle nuts, you’ll need to carefully examine the product packaging. You don’t want nuts that are loaded with artificial flavors, preservatives and colors. Look for natural ingredients and seals, like Non-GMO Project Verified seal and the Certified Gluten-Free seal, that let you know the product is a good choice.
Next, you’ll want to consider the type of nut that you and your family enjoy the most. You’ll find peanuts, cashews, almonds and pistachios are commonly available in a pickle flavoring.
Lastly, determine whether you want the pickle nuts to have a plain dill flavor that simply includes salt, vinegar and dill seasoning, or whether you’d like a version with added herbs and spices. There are some pickle nut recipes that also contain ingredients like garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.
The Pickle Nuts Buying Guide
- If you’re considering giving pickle nuts as a holiday gift, look for one that is vacuum sealed for freshness with cute product packaging.
- Pickle nuts are an excellent treat to put out during a party. Simply find a decorative bowl that matches your party theme, pour the nuts in and set them on a table.
- Some pickle nuts come in a resealable bag that makes them a great choice when you need a snack while traveling.
- Nuts are high in fat and calories, so you’ll want to eat them in moderation.
- Since nuts are sold in a variety of different sized packages, you’ll need to compare the price per ounce. To get this figure you’ll need to divide the total cost of the pickle nuts by the number of ounces in the container. When you do this, you’ll see that the Emerald Dill Pickle Cashews, 5-Ounce is the most affordable. The GIANTS Dill Pickle Pistachios, 4.5-Ounce and the Virginia Diner Dill Seasoned Peanuts, 18-Ounce fall in the middle of the price range with the Dee’s Nuts Dill Pickle Gourmet Peanuts, 10-Ounce being the most expensive. It’s also important to note that certain types of nuts tend to cost more than others.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide