Spirich Hanging White Bathroom Wall Cabinet
Last updated date: July 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Wall Cabinets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Wall Cabinet you should buy.
Update as July 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Wall Cabinet for a detailed review of all the top bathroom wall cabinets.
You can use this wooden wall cabinet in any room of the house. It is elegant and simple, with a classic white finish and silver knobs. The two cabinet doors keep everything looking neat and tidy, and there's also an open bottom shelf.
In our analysis, the Spirich Spirich Hanging White Bathroom Wall Cabinet placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
QUALITY AND CLASSIC WALL CABINET: Constructed With Quality Manufactured Wood, and Decorative beadboard paneling and silver knobs add style and charm to this multipurpose cabinet. FUNCTIONAL WALL CABINET: This Wood Wall Cabinet Organizer Features With Vein-Lined Doors, The Adjustable Shelf Inside Can Accommodate Different Sized Items and Additional Open Shelf At The Bottom for Easy Access or Display. MULTI-PURPOSE Wall STORAGE: Add Essential Storage Space to Any Room .This Wall-Mounted Cabinet can be Used in The Bathroom for Toiletries, in the Kitchen for Spice Jars, in The Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, or Are Even Great to Fill in Empty Wall Space above a Desk, Entryway, Vanity and More. ElEGANT WALL CABINET : The Classic White Finish and Construction Brings a Modern and Elegant Look to Any Home. Coordinates with Matching Bathroom Space Saver, Bathroom two-door floor cabinet, and Storage Tall cabinet. (Sold seperately). GUIDE FOR ASSEMBLY : Detailed Instructions Will Guide The Assembly Step by Step; All Parts and Accessories Are Numbered and Easy to Distinguish. OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 21.5"(L) x 7.48"(D) x 24"(H).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Wall Cabinets
What with toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, face creams, soap, makeup, medicines and all the other things you need easy access to, there is a lot to organize in the bathroom. No wonder it’s so hard to keep your bathroom counters tidy! One good way to add a bit of storage space to a generally small space is to add a bathroom wall cabinet.
You can hang a cabinet on the wall above a towel rack, above the toilet or even over your sink. While custom cabinets are an option, you can also find high-quality ready-to-assemble bathroom cabinets easily available. These are designed so you can put them together and install them yourself at a less expensive price point.
The first thing you’ll want to consider is size. Begin by grabbing your measuring tape and heading to the bathroom to measure the space you have available to you. Decide where in the bathroom you want to place the wall cabinet and figure out the maximum dimensions you can accommodate. Keep depth in mind, especially if the bathroom wall cabinet is over the sink or the toilet. You don’t want to accidentally bump your head on the cabinet if it is too deep.
The Bathroom Wall Cabinet Buying Guide
- Although bathrooms are small spaces, you can use your cabinets to make a big style statement. Decide if you want the bathroom wall cabinet to match with your existing cabinets or finishes, or if you want to use it as a focal point. For example, if your under-the-sink cabinet is white, do you want a white wall cabinet as well? Keep wall paint color in mind as well because you will want to make sure the wall cabinet works well with your décor.
- If you are placing the bathroom wall cabinet above the sink, it’s a good idea to get one that has a built-in mirror. This way, you don’t need to worry about hanging an additional item in that space, but you’ll be able to inspect your appearance in a convenient way.
- Consider what kind of shelves you need for your bathroom wall cabinet. For example, do you want open-concept shelves where all items are visible or do you want everything hidden behind cabinet doors? You have the option of a combination of these approaches as well, as you can find some cabinets that have open shelves at the bottom and doors on the top.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide