Spin Master Wacky-Activities Kinetic Sand Set For Kids
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Play Sand For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Play Sand For Kids you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Play Sand For Kids for a detailed review of all the top play sand for kids.
This kinetic sand kit is perfect for kids who love underwater creatures. It includes a mold of a castle, along with a seahorse, turtle and fish. This sand is 100% gluten free.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Spin Master Wacky-Activities Kinetic Sand Set For Kids placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
It’s more fun when it’s Wacky! Kinetic Sand is the squeezable sand where you can FEEL the fun! You’ve seen it before, but you’ve never felt anything like it! Pack it, pull it, shape it and love it, Kinetic Sand is so incredible you can't put it down. It’s kinetic – meaning it sticks to itself and not to you! It oozes, moves and melts right before your eyes. It flows through your fingers like a slow-moving liquid, but leaves them completely dry. Kinetic Sand stimulates children’s creative skills allowing them to create anything they can imagine over and over again. Kinetic Sand never dries out and is gluten free. This soft and stretchy sand easily cleans up while delivering non-stop fun! It’s squeezable sand you can't put down. Feel the difference with Kinetic Sand!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Play Sand For Kids
Play sand provides hours of entertainment for kids of all ages. The unique sensation of the sand running between their fingers, coupled with its amazing molding capability, makes kinetic sand a favorite pastime for kids. You can play with kinetic sand indoors or outdoors. Just set up a sheet or towel on a table or the floor, and place a tub of kinetic sand on it. Give kids a number of instruments to play with in the sand, such as shovels, buckets, spoons and molds.
What makes the feeling of kinetic sand so unique? It’s actually made from regular sand, but it has a special coating of silicone oil. This is what provides that silky, smooth and buttery feeling of play sand that kids and adults both love.
The silicone oil particles are designed to stick together but not stick to anything else. This means that you can easily shape the kinetic sand into fun shapes like balls, towers and logs. They will hold their shape and then gently flatten out over time. However, the brilliant part of kinetic sand is that it does not stick to other surfaces. This means that while it may feel sticky with itself, it doesn’t cling to any other materials and is easy to clean up.
The Play Sand For Kids Buying Guide
- When buying kinetic sand, consider how your child will play with it and how much they will need. You can find varying quantities like one-pound, two-pound and three-pound sets. If you’re just starting up, go with a large quantity because it is more fun to play with. If you already have some at home, getting a smaller amount will work because you can add it to your existing sand.
- Kinetic sand is available in a multitude of colors, which makes it so much fun for kids. Not only do they have a unique textural experience, but they also get visual interest as well. Determine if your child will like beach-colored kinetic sand, or if they want something wild like red, blue, purple, green or pink.
- You can get kinetic sand on its own or with different types of molds. Having sand molds makes it easy for kids to create different shapes out of the kinetic sand. For example, if your child is interested in sea creatures, you can get molds that look like seahorses, crabs and lobsters. You can also find fun tools like scoops, scrapers and squishers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide