Speedo Girls’ One Piece Swimsuit
Last updated date: November 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Swimsuits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Swimsuit you should buy.
Update as February 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Swimsuit for a detailed review of all the top swimsuits.
In our analysis, the Speedo Speedo Girls' One Piece Swimsuit placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Speedo equaLong sleeve better fit, performance, quality, and innovation. The pro LT youth superpro is a core solid basic at an entry level price point from our race and performance line that replaces our wildly popular learn to swim superpro. The thick strap superpro styling offers a comfortable, secure fit that won’t bind or gap and stays in place during your swims. The suit features our exclusive pro LT fabric in an affordable poly blend for great support and comfort. The suit is ideal for lap swimming, pool play, or any water activity. Look and feel your best in or out of the water, while you play, train or win in speedo, the choice of champions.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Swimsuits
Buying a swimsuit can be intimidating, but rest assured that there are amazing suits out there to flatter every type of body, at any age. Your first steps are to check the manufacturer’s sizing chart and to read any available reviews, since some pieces run smaller or larger than average.
Most bathing suits are made out of nylon, plus elastane or Lycra for some stretch. A good ratio is about 80/20, respectively, otherwise the suit might not retain its shape over time. UPF nylon fabric is another thing to look for, as it provides added protection against those harmful UV rays.
Other features you may want in a swimsuit include adjustable straps, a shelf bra (for a little support) or a padded bra (for more support and shaping). Some women’s bathing suits have underwire support, but this may not be as comfortable if you plan to spend a lot of time swimming or playing beach volleyball. Many suits are sportier, and these would be more appropriate if you plan to be active.
When shopping suits for kids, be sure to find something age-appropriate that offers sun protection. For older children, fun patterns and vibrant colors are a big hit. For little ones, full coverage and UPF fabric is important to guard against sunburn.
The Swimsuit Buying Guide
- Women’s swimsuits are notoriously hard to shop for, so when you find one you like, order it in more than one size and keep the one that is most flattering (provided the return policy allows for this).
- Some product descriptions include recommendations for various body types.
- In general, vertical stripes, small patterns and anything that draws the eye inward are more slimming.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen, whether you’re swimming alone or plan to take little ones out for a dip.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide