Spectrum Diversified Twist Storage Handles Outdoor Wire Basket
Last updated date: March 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Baskets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Basket you should buy.
Update as March 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Basket for a detailed review of all the top outdoor baskets.
This steel outdoor basket has a contemporary and clean look. It is perfect for organizing a variety of items like toys, gardening tools and more. It also works well indoors in pantries and closets.
In our analysis, the Spectrum Diversified Spectrum Diversified Twist Storage Handles Outdoor Wire Basket placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ADD STYLE TO YOUR STORAGE: Modern metal works adds a stylish twist to your storage. The graceful arcs and subtle twists ensure that your storage and organization is not only functional, but it is also beautiful. STORE A VARIETY OF ITEMS: Sturdy steel with smooth welds makes this basket appropriate for a variety of items. Slide a basket full of scarves or hats onto your front closet’s shelf, keep bath accessories nearby with open storage, or tidy up your pantry by storing all your snacks inside. The durable construction and stylish design make this basket appropriate for storage in any room—from the kitchen to the garage. VIEW ITEMS INSIDE WITH OPEN DESIGN: Open wire design allows you to see the items inside the basket, which makes it easy to find the ingredient, toy, scarf, or any other item you need. Keep your closets, pantry, kitchen cabinets, garage shelves and more organized without sacrificing easy access. ORGANIZE YOUR HOME: Give every item a place with the help of these baskets. Organize your kids’ toys, pet supplies, pantry items, guest toiletries, cleaning supplies, gardening tools, and much more. The sturdy steel holds up well in many applications, making the basket an ideal storage and organization solution. DIMENSIONS & CARE: 11" L X 10" W X 5.25" H; to clean, wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Baskets
An outdoor basket is the perfect way to declutter your patio and yard. Whether it’s gardening tools, kids’ toys or a couple of books you like to enjoy in the lounge chair, having your things strewn around can look disorganized and unkempt. In order to tidy up your outdoor space while adding a touch of design, you need an outdoor basket.
Before you purchase an outdoor basket, first consider what kinds of things you’re going to store in it. This will help you determine the size, shape and material of the basket that will work best for you. For example, do you need a spot for a couple of blankets you keep out for the evenings or for skipping ropes, basketballs and helmets?
When you’re thinking about the size and shape of the outdoor basket, also consider where you will keep it. For example, do you want the basket to sit next to the patio chairs on your deck or will the basket be kept in your shed. Measure the space so you have an accurate idea of the dimensions of the basket you can accommodate. Keep shape in mind as it affects not only the functionality and the storage, but adds style to your space as well.
The Outdoor Basket Buying Guide
- Outdoor basket materials need to be waterproof and sturdy to withstand harsh rays from the sun and extreme hot and cold temperatures. Hardwoods, teak, eucalyptus, stainless steel, aluminum, resin and synthetic wicker are good options. These materials are sturdy, long-lasting, durable and can withstand the elements outdoors.
- Consider whether you’ll need a lid or cover for your outdoor basket or if keeping it open best suits your needs. It will depend on what you intend to keep in the basket. If those items are waterproof and weather-proof, like gardening tools, for example, you likely won’t need an outdoor basket with a lid. For other items like blankets or books, it’s best to keep them in an outdoor basket that is covered.
- Decide whether you plan to leave the outdoor basket outdoors at all times or whether you will be bringing it inside, to a covered patio, in the garage or in the shed when there is extreme weather like snow, ice, rain or high heat. Even if the outdoor basket is weatherproof, you can extend its life by protecting it from the elements during harsh conditions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide