Spectrum Diversified Countertop 3-Tier Spice Rack
Last updated date: May 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spice Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spice Rack you should buy.
Update as July 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spice Rack for a detailed review of all the top spice racks.
In our analysis, the Spectrum Diversified Spectrum Diversified Countertop 3-Tier Spice Rack placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STREAMLINED, STYLISH DESIGN: Simple, minimalist design complements a variety of modern design schemes. The gently curved barriers add a bit of softness to the streamlined, contemporary design. Finished in a variety of stylish colors, this wire spice rack will organize your kitchen, pantry, bathroom, or closet in style. THREE ROWS OF STORAGE: Store more with 3 rows of roomy shelves on this spice rack organizer for cabinet, kitchen, bathroom, pantry, and more. Though designed as a spice rack, this kitchen organizer also holds tea, coffee, condiments, and more. Use it in the pantry to hold variety of non-perishable items for a streamlined, organized closet. Alternatively, use it in the bathroom to hold vitamins, medicine, cosmetics, beauty accessories, creams, lotions, and more. OPEN DESIGN FOR OPTIMAL ORGANIZATION: The open wire design allows you to see each item, helping you locate what you need quickly. This system encourages you to keep your items tidy, and it shows off stylish and unique spice jars, tea containers, coffee bags, vitamins, makeup, beauty accessories, and more. OPTIONAL WALL MOUNT: This organizer can either sit on a countertop or be mounted to the wall, making it perfect for any home. Rubberized feet prevent sliding on the counter, and the four feet raise the rack off the resting surface. Subtle wall mounting brackets are built into the design for easy installation. Mounting hardware included; system is designed for mounting on wood. Alternative surfaces may require different mounting equipment. DIMENSIONS & CARE: 2.75" L X 13" W X 13.25" H; to clean, wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spice Racks
Whether you’re just learning your way around the kitchen or have been concocting delicious recipes for years, a spice rack is an excellent addition to your kitchen counter or cabinet. These little storage units allow you to organize your spices and make them easily accessible, so you’re not rummaging through several little bags to find the spices you need.
When in the market for a spice rack, first consider where it will go in your kitchen. If you’ll be keeping the spice rack on the counter, then you’ll want to find space near your stove. This way, your spices will be accessible while cooking without having to walk around too much. If you want to keep the spice rack in a kitchen cupboard, then opt for one that is within arms’ reach from the stove. Measure your available space, whether on the counter or in a cupboard, to determine how big of a spice rack you can accommodate.
Another thing to keep in mind is how many spice containers the spice rack will allow. Typically, most spice racks hold between 12 and 24 spice containers. Some spice racks come with the containers, while others just include the rack.
The Spice Rack Buying Guide
- Ensure your spice rack is in a cool space that is out of direct sunlight. While they should be near the stove, don’t keep your spices directly next to it, as the constant heat can make the spices lose their freshness.
- Not sure how long your spices are good for? Most spices last for six months to three years. If you’re holding on to spices that are older than that, it’s likely they are no longer flavorful and it’s time to replace them with new spices.
- Did you know you can substitute dried herbs for fresh ones? Go with the 1:3 rule. This means that one unit of dried herbs is equal to three units of fresh herbs. For example, you can replace three teaspoons of fresh dill with one teaspoon of dried dill.
- Many spices look the same. To avoid confusion, be sure to label each of your spice rack jars with the correct name. Some spice racks come with their own labels so all you have to do is stick them on the right jars.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide