Spark Ink Non-Smudge Matte Assorted Business Thank You Cards, 100-Pack
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Thank You Cards For Business and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Thank You Card For Business you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Thank You Cards For Business for a detailed review of all the top thank you cards for business.
In our analysis, the Spark Ink Spark Ink Non-Smudge Matte Assorted Business Thank You Cards, 100-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Thank You Cards with Envelopes: Four classy white and gold foil design greeting cards (assorted cards, 25 of each design). A heavyweight vellum finish provides stunning contrast to the gold debossing which subtly conveys professionalism and sincerity. Each card is blank inside with envelopes included. 100 Bulk Thank You Cards: You’ll rarely have to look for the perfect assorted greeting cards again, or worse, be stuck without one when you need it! Stock up with a thank-you cards box and save yourself a trip to the store. Photo-Sized Thank You Cards: Cards are sized just right for your photos and personal heartfelt notes of gratitude. Card is 4 1/2” x 6 1/4” and envelope is 4 3/4” x 6 1/2”. Celebrate Any Occasion: Whether you’re a teacher, parent, bride, student, or manager, these blank note cards are a simple, personalized way to show your appreciation. Use for Graduation, Wedding, Bridal Shower, Kids Birthday Parties, Boy or Girl Baby Shower, Baptism, Bar Mitzvah, Funeral, or Religious Holiday. No Smudging or Fingerprints: Our note cards are crafted with soft matte paper that will not smudge with any pen type, including pencil. You can see and feel the textured paper when you pick up our blank cards with envelopes, and you’ll never see a fingerprint remain when you set the greeting card down.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Thank You Cards For Business
If you sell your own products or services, sending your customers thank you cards is a good way to show that you appreciate them and want to continue your business relationship with them in the future. Using thank you cards for business also provides an opportunity to leave a personal note and connect with your customer better than a generic thank you email would. Therefore, it’s very important to choose the right cards for your needs and leave your customers with a good impression.
You’ll want to consider your business and industry when you choose from the many designs of business thank you cards available. If you’re looking for something versatile, formal and simple, going with a solid-colored card works well. On the other hand, you can find fun designs with colorful patterns and themes that fit your brand. For example, if you run a flower shop, you might opt for thank you cards with a flowery pattern.
A lot of the thank you cards for business use a traditional folding card design that opens up. The front of the card often just has simple text saying “thank you” so that you can include a more detailed note in the space inside the card. These are really good when you want a lot of space and flexibility for what goes on the card.
Other types of business thank you cards better resemble postcards or index cards and have two sides. The front of such cards often has a more detailed pre-written note thanking the customer. These are good when you want to save time since you can just sign off with a greeting. However, you can also take advantage of the back side of the card to leave a longer message for your customer.
Many of the traditional thank you cards for business will come with matching envelopes that offer you convenience over having to get your own. But if you’re buying postcard-style thank you cards, you might not get them included since such cards are often simply dropped in a customer’s order. If you get matching envelopes, you might also get stickers that match the overall design of the set and work well for sealing the envelopes.
The Thank You Card For Business Buying Guide
- If you plan to use gel pens or markers to write on the business thank you card, consider looking for cards that use thick paper to avoid the ink bleeding through. You might also consider avoiding products that have a glossy coating since this can make the ink smudge more easily.
- Consider how to best give the thank you cards to your customers. If you interact with your customers at a physical location, you could hand the card to them rather than mail the card for an even more personal touch. On the other hand, if you run an online business, you might opt to simply include the thank you card in the package with the customer’s order, or you could mail it to them later.
- While you could just give your customers a pre-printed thank you card, it’s much more personal if you include a handwritten note. This note might address the customer by name and includes something specific to your business’s relationship with them. You can do this in just a few sentences if you’re short on time or don’t have much space on the card.
- Whether you send a pre-made or handwritten thank you card, take the time to add a simple closing and personally sign it.
- While you might feel tempted to promote yourself and try to gain another sale, avoid using the thank you card to do this. Rather, focus on thanking your customer for the business they’ve already done with you and show your appreciation without strings attached. This means that this would probably not be a good time for giving your customer a coupon advertising a future sale or documents suggesting additional products to consider.
- For the most effectiveness, don’t wait too long to give the business thank you card to your customer after they’ve made a purchase from you. Instead, consider doing so in the few days after they made their order or otherwise interacted with you. On the other hand, if you decide to send all your customers cards periodically just to show general appreciation, you might opt to do so during the holiday season or another important part of the year in your industry.
- If you find the business thank you cards available just too plain for your needs, keep in mind you have room for personalization. You might decide to add a stamp to the card that represents your customer’s brand. For example, it might have your business’s logo or initials. If you’re a crafty person, you have even more options to decorate the cards with items like ribbon and gems or even add your own embossment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide