Spacrea 9-Compartment Desk Pencil Holder
Last updated date: December 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Pencil Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Pencil Holder you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Desk Pencil Holder for a detailed review of all the top desk pencil holders.
With nine compartments, including a drawer, this modern-design desk organizer makes it easy to store your office supplies. The wire mesh metal will resist scratching while still looking attractive on your desk. With its rose gold hue, it can also come in handy for storing cosmetics and makeup brushes.
In our analysis, the Spacrea Spacrea 9-Compartment Desk Pencil Holder placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Start your Storage Journey Right Away: The all-in-one modern desk organizer provides 9 compartments with drawer. No Assembly Required. It has enough storage space to accommodate all of your desk accessories. Keep things at hand while not disturbing, improving work efficiency. Unique and Stylish: Hand-made, combining wire mesh and rose gold. With a unique appearance of attractive rose gold, it shows a unique personality. The oval design is smooth and has no sharp edges, it keeps the desk organized. This lovely pen holder will bring a unique and chic style to any office or home. Add Points to Life and Work: This office organizer is suitable for use in various environments, and you can use your imagination to place him where it is needed. Beautiful gold-plated desk accessories are the perfect complement to any office or home. At the same time, it is also adding points to work and improving creativity. Creative and Energetic: An excellent desktop organizer, simple, stylish and sturdy, it can give full play to your creativity. Easily match other office accessories and surrounding decorations. When it comes to rose gold desk accessories for women’s offices, it can meet your requirements. Happy Purchase: Spacrea is committed to creating exquisite, high-end, simple, creative and stylish household items. We support products and strive to be consistent with you. We provide a 30-day refund warranty, if you have any product issues, please contact us.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Desk Pencil Holders
A well-organized desk is important for a variety of reasons. You can think more clearly when you aren’t surrounded by clutter, plus you’ll always be able to find what you need. For some people, a cluttered environment can even cause stress, so keeping things tidy and organized could be a matter of improving your mental well-being.
Some supplies — like writing utensils — need to be on your desk, where they’ll remain within reach throughout the day. Pencil holders have come a long way over the years. Cups were the traditional way to store writing utensils, and some people even use coffee mugs for the purpose. These days, cup-style pencil holders come in a wide range of formats and styles, making it easy to find one that matches your own preferences.
Some pencil holders feature compartments for your other office supplies. These will have areas for your writing utensils, but also more shallow sections that hold items like paperclips and sticky notes. Some even have a drawer that tucks away when you aren’t using it.
Beyond the capacity of your pencil holder, consider the design of the organizer itself. Steel or iron mesh is a popular material, while cup-style holders can be made of ceramic or plastic. With a variety of color options, you can easily find an organizer that matches your office décor.
The Desk Pencil Holder Buying Guide
- Before shopping for an organizer, take inventory of the items you use most regularly. Those are the supplies you’ll want within reach all day, every day. Commonly used supplies include writing utensils, sticky notes and paperclips, though your particular work might call for things that aren’t used as often, like highlighter pens or binder clips.
- As beautiful as ceramic pencil holders are, they can become easily scratched or stained. It’s best to look for one that’s darker in color if you want it to look good over time.
- Mesh organizers can be more durable than other types, particularly if they’re made from steel or iron. They’ll resist scratching and give you years of use.
- Electronics need storage, too. Some organizers have enough space to hold your smartphone or a small calculator.
- Consider the organization of your cords and cables, as well. If you don’t have cable organizers, you could clip your cables to a writing utensil holder or organizer so they’re tucked out of the way.
- Sharp edges on desktop items can cause scratches, especially if they’re close to things you reach for throughout the day. Look for one with rounded, smooth edges if you think this will be a problem.
- Some organizers have drawers that are ideal for storing smaller items you never use. This usually serves as a great place for keeping pads of sticky notes.
- Pencil holders aren’t just good for desk organization. You can also use them in your bathroom for holding makeup brushes and cosmetics. Some people use pencil holders in the kitchen to display eating utensils or condiment packets.
- Pencil holders are sometimes sold in sets. If you have multiple desks or you’re buying for an entire office, this is a great way to make everything match. It’s also useful for storing multiple items on the same desk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide