Spacepower Breathable Workout & Lifting Gloves
Last updated date: June 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Lifting Gloves for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Spacepower Breathable Workout & Lifting Gloves placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pull Tab: Allows to remove training gloves convenient after intense workouts. Silicone Mesh Mat: Efficiently protect your hands from calluses and reduce friction discomfort all. Elastic Honeycomb Fabric: Improve breathability and sweat absorption while keeping your fingers as flexible as possible. Fully Adjustable Wrist Closure: Provide a secure and comfortable fit with enhanced wrist stability, also for easy removal.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you’ve been working out at home or at the gym, getting a sturdy pair of lifting gloves can help take your exercise session to the next level. Lifting gloves do more than just protect your hands. They help provide traction and grip over the equipment, ensuring you’re keeping yourself and others safe while lifting. Plus, they reduce abrasion and calluses that can happen when you lift weights. Not only that, but exercise equipment is often covered in bacteria, so the gloves offer a barrier between your skin and the equipment to keep you safe. In addition to your hands, exercise gloves also offer cushioning and support for your wrists.
There are a wide variety of lifting gloves to choose from, so how do you know which ones you need? It all depends on the type of workouts you do, your level of proficiency and whether you have any specific requirements for your hands and wrists. You may even want to have a couple of different gloves to choose from depending on what you feel like wearing that day based on the activity you’re going to do.
The most important element to consider is the fit of the glove. Regardless of what type of lifting gloves you get, they must fit snugly over your hands without making it feel like your hands are bound. Your palm, fingers and thumb should have flexibility and freedom of movement while wearing the gloves. If they are too loose, the gloves won’t offer much protection and could even slip off while you’re working out, creating a dangerous situation. If they’re too tight, they will make your hands uncomfortable and you may end up cutting your workout short as a result.
The Buying Guide
- When it comes to protection and cushioning, you need to consider the finger length in the gloves. Shorter finger lengths will offer less protection than longer finger lengths. Consider what types of workouts you’re doing and how much cushioning you need on the upper areas of your fingers. Keep in mind that if the gloves do cover your fingers, they should fit in a way so that the fingers can still easily curl around the gear without any issues.
- Lifting gloves can support your hands and wrists during physical training. However, the support should feel natural and comfortable and still allow for flexibility, so that you can maintain the proper position in your wrists and palms while working with the exercise equipment.
- Exercise equipment slipping out of your hands can be incredibly dangerous to you and those around you. This is why when you’re getting lifting gloves, it’s vital to check for traction and a no-slip grip. Both the palm area and the finger areas on the gloves should offer traction while minimizing abrasion.
- To make your gloves last longer, make sure to take good care of them. When you’re not using them, place them in a dry place. Ideally, take them out of your gym bag and let them dry and air out properly. If you leave them in the gym bag, they may remain damp with sweat, which can lead to bacterial growth on your gloves. If they need to be washed, be sure to check the care instructions as some gloves may need to be hand washed while others may be able to be machine washed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide