Spa World Venzi Rectangular Walk-In Bathtub
Last updated date: September 11, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Walk In Bathtubs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Walk In Bathtub you should buy.
Editor's Note September 11, 2019:
Checkout The Best Walk-In Bathtub for a detailed review of all the top walk in bathtubs.
Although the Spa World Venzi Rectangular Walk-In Bathtub has a more simplistic design, it still has all the features you'd want in an ADA compliant walk-in tub. If space is an issue, the smaller and more rectangular design of this model will work well in your home, allowing you to soak your cares away. The right-side drain is also very attractive to bathers who don't want a drain at their feet.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Spa World Venzi Spa World Venzi Rectangular Walk-In Bathtub placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Spa World Venzi VZ2747RWS Rectangular Soaking Walk-In Bathtub, 27x47, Right Drain, WhiteWalk-In's provide a safe and independent bathing experience. Using the latest in tub crafting techniques and industrial grade materials Walk-In Tubs offer an impressive line to meet your specific needs. With ADA compliant designs and features, Walk-In Tubs offer the satisfaction and peace of mind needed to truly enjoy a luxurious soak.
Expert Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Walk In Bathtubs
There’s nothing more relaxing than a long soak in the tub with a good book after a hard day. Unfortunately, for many elderly and disabled individuals, getting in and out of the bathtub can be difficult and unsafe. Walk-in tubs provide a solution for those with mobility issues to continue to enjoy the benefits associated with a nice hot bath.
With a walk-in tub, you get a door that opens along the side of the tub so that you can easily step in the tub without having to ever step over an outer edge. The tub comes with a built-in seat, and once you’ve entered the tub, you can pull the door closed. The door has a tight seal that will prevent the water from leaving the bathtub.
Another feature specific to most walk-in bathtubs is the quick drain. After you’ve finished with your bath, you’ll need to drain the water before you can open the door and step out of the tub. A fast-moving drain ensures that you won’t have to wait long for the water to be released from the tub. If you don’t want the drain front and center, there are models with a right-side drain placement. The Spa World Venzi Rectangular Walk-In Bathtub is a good example of this.
For additional safety, many walk-in bathtubs, like Ella’s Bubbles 60″ x 30″ Companion Massage Walk-In Tub, have slip-resistant flooring and extra grab bars. You won’t have to worry about falls, and you’ll have the extra support you need to get from standing to sitting and vice versa.
Finally, walk-in bathtubs also offer therapeutic benefits with their water jets and in-line heaters, which make them a good choice for just about anyone. The heat and massaging jets work well to relax tense muscles. Bathers also have the option of adding a few drops of their favorite essential oils to further enhance their experience.
The Walk In Bathtub Buying Guide
- When purchasing a walk-in bathtub, one of the first things you’ll want to look for is a hi-gloss fiberglass gel coat. This not only increases the durability of the tub, but it also makes the unit much easier to clean.
- Make sure the model is ADA-compliant, as this is the best way to know that the tub’s design and special features were created to promote independence while maintaining maximum safety.
- Always check to see if the walk-in bathtub comes with any warranties, as this can save you a great deal of money down the road. The American Standard Value Series Walk-In Tub not only offers a lifetime warranty on the door’s seal, but it also provides a 10-year warranty on the tub shell and a 5-year warranty to cover the rest of the tub’s parts.
- If you’re looking to buy the walk-in tub for therapeutic benefits, you’ll need a model with a few extra jets. The Ariel Air Jet Series Walk-In Bathtub is a good choice, as it has a total of 18 air jets and 6 hydro jets.
- Individuals with arthritis would benefit from a model that has easy-to-use push-button controls. If you find a model that doesn’t already come with the push-button controls, it’s sometimes possible to request an upgrade to have them installed.
- Look to see if the unit has ozone sterilization. Ozone sterilization not only prevents mold and mildew from growing, but it works to destroy microbiological bacteria that can build up in the jets and potentially make you sick.
- It is important to remember that price varies based on features. The Ariel Air Jet Series Walk-In-Bathtub falls on the lower end at just under $3,000, while Ella’s Bubbles Companion Massage Walk-In Tub runs approximately $4,700. Both the Spa World Venzi Rectangular Walk-In Bathtub and the American Standard Value Series Walk-In Tub fall in the middle at around $3,600-$3,700.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide