Spa-Da Clean Ingredient Handmade Kids’ Bath Bombs, 8-Count
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Bath Bombs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Bath Bomb you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Bath Bombs for a detailed review of all the top kids' bath bombs.
Made from nine simple ingredients, you don't have to worry about parabens, phthalates and other concerning chemicals. This set of eight bath bombs comes in three different primary colors that can be used as an educational tool. Kids can combine the colors from two or three different bath bombs to create bubbles and swirls in different colors.
In our analysis, the Spa-Da Spa-Da Clean Ingredient Handmade Kids' Bath Bombs, 8-Count placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make bath time a blast for kids of all ages to get clean and play with our Spa-Da Kids Bath Bombs. 8 bath bombs - 3 different colors and fragrances. Our mom Approved formula is specially formulated with your kids in mind. Our bath bombs contain skin healthy ingredients like Shea Butter and essential oils while keeping the bad stuff out. Only 9 simple ingredients and free from Parabens, Phthalates and Other Harmful Chemicals. Kid Approved. Kids love the bubbles, colors and fizz produced by our bath bombs. Great for all ages from babies to teens, even an adult like mom can treat herself with a soak. Educational. Teach kids about colors by mixing Ingredients: Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, SLSA, Cream of Tartar, Shea Butter, Canola OIl, Fragrance, Distilled Water, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 40, Red 22 Legal Disclaimer WARNINGS: For external use only. Not for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision required. Avoid getting this product directly in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water; if irritation persists seek medical help. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Use caution when stepping in and out of the tub as it may be slippery due to oils. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Adult supervision required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Bath Bombs
Bath time can be rough for parents of little ones. Just getting them in the bath may be a challenge, and once they’re there, you need them to stick around long enough to make sure they get clean. Toys and games can be a great way to motivate kids to hop into the tub and stay there.
Bath bombs are a unique way to entertain kids in the tub. For adults, a bath bomb is something you merely toss into your bathtub to moisturize your skin and make the experience more relaxing. For children, a bath bomb can be another way to make bath time fun. Formulated with a variety of oils and fragrances, a bath bomb fizzes and bubbles, making your little one’s bathwater colorful and interesting.
Naturally, if you’re using a bath bomb in your child’s tub, you’ll want to make sure the ingredients are safe. Bath bombs for kids are often made with organic ingredients like natural essential oils for fragrance.
But ingredients aren’t the only way bath bombs for children are different than bath bombs meant for adults. They are often designed in a way that amuses and entertains little minds. Some are even designed with toys inside that only reveal themselves once the bath bomb has completely dissolved. It’s a great way to make your kids look forward to getting in the tub the next time.
The Kids' Bath Bomb Buying Guide
- One of the best things about adult bath bombs is that they moisturize and hydrate the skin. You can find children’s bath bombs that have the same effect.
- Even if a bath bomb promises to be all-natural, there’s no guarantee that it won’t irritate your child’s skin. If you’re concerned, consider doing a patch test before immersing your child fully in the water.
- To be safe, make sure you fully rinse your child in clear water after being immersed in the tub with the dissolved bath bomb. This will ensure that residue doesn’t remain on the skin.
- Not all bath bombs are created equal when it comes to how they break apart. Some are formulated to maximize the fizzing effect to keep things extra entertaining.
- Once you know your bath bombs are a hit, feel free to combine multiple colors and see what happens. Chances are, your child will enjoy mixing colors and might even learn a little about chemistry.
- Bath bombs are generally labeled safe for children ages 3 and up, but only you know if your child is ready for a bath bomb.
- If your older kids are curious about how bath bombs are made, you can buy a kit that walks them through the steps of making their own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide