sovesi Chunky Style 14K Gold Plated Hoop Earrings
Last updated date: July 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gold Hoop Earrings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gold Hoop Earring you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gold Hoop Earrings for a detailed review of all the top gold hoop earrings.
In our analysis, the sovesi sovesi Chunky Style 14K Gold Plated Hoop Earrings placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect Size: Small hoop earrings diameter is 7/10 Inch (18mm), total weight 0.37oz. Solid not hollow, but not heavy. The chunky hoop earrings crafted with secure click-top technology. It is very comfortable to wear or take off, suitable for daily wear and any special occasion. Material: 14K gold hoop earrings with 925 sterling silver post, hypoallergenic, lead, and nickel-free. Safe and lightweight, you can wear every day. Everyday Hoops: Small gold hoop earrings are hand-polished, the surface of the earrings is smooth and shiny. Simple, understated but gorgeous and classy, you will receive a lot of compliments for their high end look. Minimalist yet stylish design will be easy to match with most of your outfits.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gold Hoop Earrings
The right hoop earrings are like a favorite pair of jeans; you’ll wear them all the time. You can dress them up or down, and you can never have too many of them! They’re comfortable and pretty much go with everything.
Genuine gold hoop earrings can cost hundreds of dollars, but gold-plated ones can cost a fraction of that amount. The latter is a staple for costume jewelry, and it can be near impossible to tell the difference from real gold. The gold plating is fused onto metals like stainless steel, copper, silver, brass and nickel.
Hoop earrings come in numerous sizes and styles; some of the smallest ones are called “huggies.” These have small hoops that hug the earlobe, so you don’t usually see any space between the earring and lobe. They are made with hinged-back or lever closings. Medium hoops show space and can range in exact size, but larger hoops make bolder fashion statements.
You can find various hoop closures, too. Some have posts with backings, and the hoop does not complete a full circle to the end with these styles. Other kinds include lever back, latch back, spring closure, saddleback, continuous hoop, French lock, snap post, omega back and hinged-hoop. Some are easier to use and more reliable than others, but the final choice is a matter of personal preference.
Hoops can be thin, medium-thickness or thick, no matter how small or large they may be. Feel free to try them all, but be careful if you have allergies. Many people are allergic to nickel and experience an itchy rash when exposed. You’ll want to look for nickel-free jewelry if you have this allergy.
The Gold Hoop Earring Buying Guide
- People can also be allergic to nickel in other jewelry and everyday items like eyeglass frames, detergents, cosmetics, zippers, coins and even cellphones.
- To prevent losing a hoop, attach the earrings after taking them off and store them that way in your jewelry box.
- Keep gold-plated jewelry out of salty or chlorinated water; don’t wear them in the ocean, swimming pool or hot tub.
- You should keep gold-plated jewelry away from oils, makeup and chemicals; put it on last after using hairspray, perfume and makeup.
- Clean gold-plated jewelry with mild liquid soap and a soft cloth; do not rub or brush it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide