Source Naturals Sleep Science Melatonin NutraSpray Sleep Spray
Last updated date: October 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleep Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleep Spray you should buy.
Update as October 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sleep Spray for a detailed review of all the top sleep sprays.
Want to get some rest? Get an extra dose of melatonin, a hormone produced by the pineal gland that regulates your sleep cycle, with this spray.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Source Naturals Sleep Science Melatonin NutraSpray Sleep Spray placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Source Naturals Melatonin is a non-habit forming solution that helps reset the body's internal clock for those with unusual work schedules or for those wanting relief from problems falling asleep and staying asleep. The normal cycles of melatonin production are altered due to factors including aging, medications, and light exposure at night. Something as small as travel, working nights or possibly using a computer screen may greatly impact melatonin’s production.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleep Sprays
Aromatherapy, which refers to the inhalation or topical application of natural plant extracts to enhance the health of the mind and body, is a holistic practice used around the world. Using a spray that is infused with the calm-promoting aromas of lavender or chamomile is a great way to create a relaxing atmosphere for sleep.
Sleep sprays, most of which are made with non-toxic, all-natural essential oils, can be used to create a pleasant environment in your home any time of day. They can be sprayed on linens, furniture and clothing; and some of the products can even be used on the body (check manufacturers’ instructions). The sprays range in price for a 2- to 8-ounce bottle.
The Sleep Spray Buying Guide
- It might take some time to find the perfect sleep spray scent; don’t hesitate to try different combinations like pure lavender or lavender-chamomile to find the right one for you.
- Other anxiety-quelling scents include bergamot orange, sage, lemon and rose.
- The first time you use the spray, do a test spritz in the air to ensure you like it before applying it to your sheets, clothing or furniture.
- How much spray you use depends on your personal preferences but be careful not to soak surfaces by spritzing too much liquid. A little can often go a long way.
- Avoid spraying the liquid in your face or eyes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide