SOULOUT 4 Season Waterproof Compression Sack Sleeping Bag
Last updated date: March 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleeping Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleeping Bag you should buy.
Update as March 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sleeping Bags for a detailed review of all the top sleeping bags.
You can stay warm and dry in all seasons, even in near-freezing temperatures, with this sleeping bag. The polyester lining is skin friendly and soft. The sleeping bag is also easy to carry and lightweight.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the SOULOUT 4 Season Compression Sack Sleeping Bag placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Filling Material:400 GSM;Temperature Rating :0-25 Degree Celsius / 32-77 Fahrenheit. Important: This sleeping bag is updated version, is wider than other seller, 33”*86.7”. COMFORTABLE, DURABLE, SKIN FRIENDLY– 100% polyester lining is skin-friendly & comfortable. High quality 290T polyester makes it durability. You will be comfortable no matter how hard and rough the ground is. GREAT FOR ALL SEASONS – Keep you warm and safe even in near-freezing temperatures. waterproof, double-layer technology keep you warm in wet conditions and prevent you from getting damp. SPECIL DESIGN– Single size: 33 by 86.6 inches (W x D), weight: around 4 pounds. Zip two together for one large size, which can be used for two persons. Couples and friends can relax and sleep sweetly after kinds of sports. Can be fully opened to be a blanket for picnic or play. EASY TO CARRY AND CLEAN, LIGHTWEIGHT – Wiped easily by hand and allow to machine wash, versatile and convenient to clean. Equiped with a compression sack, straps, super convenient to storage and easy to carry. Roll control design makes folding quick and easy. 100% SATISFACTION – The products with higher quality but lower price. We also provide the best experience to customer.Feel free to contact us if you don’t satisfied and we will respond to your within 24 hours.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleeping Bags
If you’re heading out into the woods for a few days, you’re going to need a comfortable, sturdy and lightweight sleeping bag. Otherwise, you may not get the good night’s sleep you need in order to enjoy your adventure.
The kind of sleeping bag you need depends on what kind of camping you’re doing. If you’re going backpacking, for example, one of the most important traits you want in your sleeping bag is how well it travels. This means that the material needs to be lightweight, pack down smaller and be easy to carry. They should also offer a lot of warmth without weighty fabric. However, if you’re going car camping, where you transport all the materials for your stay in your car, then you don’t have to worry so much about portability. While the sleeping bag should still offer comfort and warmth, it’s okay if it is a little bulky when rolled up. If you do both kinds of camping, then opt for one that is best for backpacking.
Temperature ratings are key when you’re buying any kind of sleeping bag. It’s important to know how warm your sleeping bag will keep you when you’re outdoors in cold temperatures. However, each manufacturer assigns its own ratings, so take them with a grain of salt. The metrics you want to note are upper limit and lower limit, which indicate the highest and lowest air temperature in which an average man can sleep comfortably. For women, the metric to look at is called comfort, which indicates the lowest air temperature for comfortable sleeping. If you’re a cold sleeper, for example, opt for a thicker sleeping bag with a higher temperature rating than if you’re a warm sleeper.
The Sleeping Bag Buying Guide
- The shape of the sleeping bag affects how comfortable and warm you are at night. The mummy shape has a snug fit. It’s wider around the middle and tapers in at the feet. This is designed to boost warmth and reduce weight. The rectangular bag is an even width from top to bottom. It offers a lot of room to stretch out at night. The semi-rectangular bag is sometimes called a barrel sleeping bag or the modified mummy. It’s a mix of the mummy and rectangular shapes. It offers both warmth and space to stretch out a little bit.
- You have two options when it comes to the type of insulation in your sleeping bag: down or synthetic. Down is an efficient insulation that is excellent at keeping you warm. It also compresses really well so it’s great for backpackers. However, it can be on the pricier end. Synthetic insulation is made out of waterproof polyester. It is a heavier and bulkier option than down, but it is the most budget-friendly. It’s also ideal for those that camp in wet conditions.
- When it comes to the outer material of the sleeping bag, it’s best to opt for a waterproof one. This way if you encounter any rain or snow on your travels, you can stay warm and dry. Ensure that the waterproof fabric is breathable so you don’t end up getting hot and sweaty inside the bag.
- Have you ever tried to zip up the sleeping back and have it snag on some fabric? To avoid this annoying hassle, go with zippers that have anti-snag features. Look for a zipper guard along the full length of the bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide