SOREL Evie Waterproof Leather & Suede Wedge Ankle Booties
Last updated date: February 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Booties for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the SOREL Evie Waterproof Leather & Suede Wedge Ankle Booties placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SOREL Women’s Boots: Cool and cute leather boots with a soft structured look are made to be thrown on, delivering SOREL’s signature style and protection in an all-day design. These boots are waterproof with a bold & modern foot support
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Although combat boots have been massive these past few years, traditional ankle boots will never go out of style. They can have more of a western look or the Chelsea silhouette.
These booties have either pointed or rounded toes, low to high heels and natural leather, faux leather or suede. Zippers and stretchy side panels will make them easier to wear, and some may or may not have loops on the back as well.
Because many people consider the narrowest part of the leg the most flattering spot, these boots have different heights. If the bootie stops at a wide part of the leg, it can make the leg look wider.
Shorter ankle heights make the legs look shorter but great with tight-fitting, long pants and jeans. Taller ones can elongate the legs and look lovely with cropped pants.
The circumference of the top of the boot also makes a difference. If it is wider, your ankle will look slimmer. However, wider booties make slim ankles look narrower, which might look awkward and be uncomfortable. However, the latter is better if you want to tuck the hems of your pants into the bootie.
Flat heels can also shorten your profile, so if you want height, go for booties that are at least 1 1/2 inches high. These don’t have to be uncomfortable, though! Look for chunky heels, platforms and cushiony insoles.
The Buying Guide
- Rolled-up cuffs look good with booties, but don’t overdo it: nothing more than an inch wide, please.
- There’s nothing wrong with a gap between the top of your booties and the hem of your pants. Either leave it open or wear solid or patterned socks or tights.
- For your own safety, choose booties that have non-skid soles. No one wants to fall and get hurt.
- Structured booties can provide more support, especially if you plan to be on your feet all day. Comfort insoles and softer materials feel great but might not be designed for all-day wear unless they have arch support and sturdy soles.
- Try to check your booties once a week to see if they have any stains, and clean as needed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide