Sorbus Flip-Top Lid Toy Chest & Storage
Last updated date: November 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toy Chests & Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy Chest & Storage you should buy.
Update as November 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toy Chests & Storage for a detailed review of all the top toy chests & storage.
Available in beige and two gray shades, this collapsible toy chest can blend into any room since it looks like a plain cloth storage box. The lid is detachable for convenience, and the box is easy to fold and carry.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Sorbus Flip-Top Lid Toy Chest & Storage placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LARGE KIDS TOY CHEST (GRAY). Foldable toy box chest with lid closure provides attractive, lightweight solutions to many storage needs while keeping toys and household items organized. STORE & ORGANIZE. Toys, books, games, art & craft supplies, linens, pillows, blankets, clothes, shoes, seasonal items, holiday ornaments, DVDs, memorabilia, and more in the home or office. PORTABLE FOR ANY ROOM. Features two sturdy handles for easy transport — Carry it anywhere from kid's room, nursery, family room, laundry area, closet, storage room, etc — Sit on the floor, in the closet, and more. FOLDABLE & DETACHABLE. Collapsible chest saves space when not in use — Folds flat for easy storage under bed, behind door, on shelf — Removable flip top lid keeps contents out of sight when closed and detaches with Velcro tab to be used as open top storage chest — Divided interior separates your contents and detaches with Velcro tab for larger items. DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS. Strong, sturdy, and durable for years of use — Soft fabric storage bins made of 75g non-woven material — Complements most décor — Wipes clean with damp cloth — Measures approximately 27.50” L x 15” W x 16” H.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toy Chests & Storage
If you’re looking for a toy storage solution for your child’s bedroom or playroom, then a toy chest is a simple option to help keep things tidier. This type of container is usually rectangular in shape and has a lid that lifts for easy access to the toys inside. Rather than featuring many compartments like other toy organizer solutions, toy chests usually have one large space and may include some type of divider to make two compartments.
You can find plenty of toy chests made of wood, plastic or cloth. Wooden toy chests offer a classic look and are heavy, so they’re less portable but also more durable. Plastic toy chests are also durable but lighter in weight and come in many colorful options. Cloth toy chests often resemble collapsible storage bins and are very lightweight and portable.
Since these toy chest materials have their pros and cons, you’ll want to consider your planned use to make the right decision. Your child’s age also plays a role in which type is suitable.
If you plan to move the toy chest around to different rooms, a collapsible toy chest made of cloth and with handles would make your job easier. This type of lightweight toy chest is also easier for children to move and open. On the other hand, plastic and wooden toy chests work best when you don’t have to move the toy box around. However, keep in mind that wooden toy chests can particularly be harder for small children to open since the lid will be heavier.
Keep in mind that a particular toy storage product might have special features to note. For example, some wooden toy chests double as a bench or have shelves on top to store books or stuffed animals. Some products include several toy chests in various sizes and a frame where you can place the chests as a full organization solution.
The Toy Chest & Storage Buying Guide
- Toy chests can present safety concerns, especially for small children, so check for specific safety features as you shop. For example, consider products that don’t have sharp corners and are easy to open up from the inside in case your child tries to get inside. Going with a lightweight toy chest made of cloth avoids some common safety issues.
- If you’re concerned your child will outgrow the need for a toy chest soon, try going for an option that comes in a classic pattern or a solid color. That way, you can repurpose it to hold clothing, bedding, books or other items in your child’s room or another room in your home.
- One consideration when going with a toy chest is that you often will have just one large compartment and possibly a divider to split the space into two. This can make it harder to organize small items or locate a specific toy quickly. You might opt for a larger toy organizer with multiple bins if you’re concerned about these limitations.
- Since the toy chest will probably get a lot of use and handling, be sure to give it a good cleaning from time to time. You’ll want to follow the manufacturer’s instructions since cleaning methods can vary. For example, you might be able to clean a plastic or cloth toy chest with soap and water, while a wooden toy chest may need a special wood-safe cleaner.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide