Sophia & William Patio Swivel & Rocker Dining Chair Set
Last updated date: November 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Swivel Patio Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Swivel Patio Chair you should buy.
Editor's Note November 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Swivel Patio Chair for a detailed review of all the top swivel patio chairs.
Suitable for a variety of outdoor areas, these two chairs are easy to put together, with everything you need in the box. Each chair swivels 360 degrees and supports up to 250 pounds. The sturdy metal frame is powder coated to resist rust and hold up under many seasons.
In our analysis, the Sophia & William Sophia & William Patio Swivel & Rocker Dining Chair Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Display Dimension: Seat width 19.5" seat height 17.3", seat depth:20", back height: 25". Our swivel chair is easy assemble can supports up to 250 lbs and also provide comfortable seating space for you. Humanized Swivel & Rocking Design: Smooth 360 degrees rotation for easy turn on the seat combine with the rocking design provide more comfortable rest time on it. Weather-Resistant: Our chair furniture set made of sturdy metal steel frame with powder coating, rust resistant and fade resistant, easy to clean, no special care. Outdoor & Indoor Occasion: Our dining sets is not only suitable for outdoor garden lawn patio pool coffee time but also suitable for indoor kitchen living room dinner time. We back our products with a manufacturers warranty against defective workmanship or parts missing. Please feel free to contact us for any problem.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Swivel Patio Chairs
If you spend any time on your patio, you need a comfortable chair. Swivel patio chairs give you the freedom to rotate around, whether you’re getting up or turning to face the person seated next to you.
But swivel chairs come in a variety of designs. Some rock, while others have an ergonomic design to support your back and hips. Still others have thick cushions to keep you just as comfortable as you’d be in an indoor chair. In many cases, you can find outdoor seating that provides all of those features and more.
If you’re in the market for a patio chair, and you’ve already narrowed the options to those that swivel, there are some things to look for during your research. You’ll want a chair that can withstand the rigors of being outdoors, including rust resistance and weatherproof cushions. A solid, sturdy base and easy assembly can make them even more convenient.
Chances are, though, aesthetics play a big role in your choice. You can find a variety of styles, from metal frames to wicker to wood. If you already have patio furniture, finding chairs that match should be fairly easy.
The Swivel Patio Chair Buying Guide
- It’s important to pay close attention to the weight capacity of a chair. Consider not only your own family but guests that may visit over the years.
- Assembly can be complicated with some chairs. Your chosen furniture should have everything you need to put it together in the box. Easy-to-follow instructions can come in especially handy.
- Make sure the chair can swivel a full 360 degrees in either direction.
- If you’re using the chairs with an existing table, carefully measure. When you’re seated, you should be able to easily reach the table. There should be plenty of clearance between the seat of the chair and the tabletop and table legs for you to sit comfortably.
- Your chair will likely be exposed to moisture, even if it’s under a cover. Look for one that’s either made from water-resistant materials or coated to protect against rain and other weather elements.
- If your patio chairs have cushions, check to make sure they’re secured against the strongest winds. If not, you may need to tie the cushions down.
- Some swivel chairs have a slight rocking feature for additional comfort. Whether you like this or not, research to make sure you know if you’re getting a rocking chair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide