Sooprinse Stainless Steel Power Washer Gun, 3000-PSI
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Power Washer Guns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Power Washer Gun you should buy.
If you're looking for a high-quality power washer gun with a budget-friendly price tag, this model is your best bet. It's internal structure is constructed from brass and stainless steel for added durability. The unit comes with five different spray nozzles and features a locking safety handle, so you only spray when you mean to.In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Sooprinse Stainless Steel Power Washer Gun, 3000-PSI placed 9th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Quality. The gun body is made of engineering plastic, internal structure is brass and stainless steel, which is strong and durable,ensures working normally at 3000PSI Maximum. Package includes high pressure washer gun,5 spray nozzles tips creating 5 patterns for a variety of uses. Good Compatibility 1/4 inch outlet quick disconnect fitting，M22-14 Thread inlet fitting (inside diameter 14mm). Special Improvement. There’s a locking safety handle to prevent accidental sprays. Quality Assurance. With 3 years product warranty .Any problem,feel free to contact us.The professional team is always ready to serve you.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Power Washer Gun Rankings
Pressure washers are great for cleaning siding, driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks. They use electric motors or gas engines that power the device’s pump to force out water at high pressure.
The water flows through a high-pressure hose that is connected to an attachment like a power washer gun (also called a trigger gun). These have nozzles that adjust the pressure for your cleaning needs.
You can find electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. Some come with their own trigger guns that eventually need to be replaced, while others require you to purchase this attachment separately. If you need to buy one, make sure to check if the power washer gun is compatible with your power washer before buying. Not all are universal.
You can buy just a spray gun or a full kit. Commercial power washer guns are more powerful, but they can be more expensive. These may come with accessories like connection adaptors, wands in different lengths, nozzles and thread adaptors. A selection of wands can be very helpful when you need to get into smaller or hard-to-reach spaces.
Pressure washers and spray guns work with varying amounts of water pressure, which is measured in pounds per square inch, or PSI. Their water flows are measured by gallons per minute, or GPM. Depending on what you need to clean, you can choose the appropriate PSI and GPM; check for the maximum amounts a device can handle when you are shopping.
- Before you purchase a new power washer gun, check the connector on your power washer to make sure that it will fit the end of the power washer hose. If it does not, it may leak or otherwise malfunction.
- Never attach a power washer gun to the end of a garden hose or faucet. It should only be attached to a power washer hose. These are reinforced with wirework and extra-thick plastic, and they usually come with pressure washers.
- If you have a hot water pressure washer, the replacement spray gun must specify that it is compatible. This is because these pressure washer guns must have high-temperature seals, otherwise they could melt during use.
- Always wear safety goggles when working with a pressure washer. If you inadvertently spray yourself by mistake, you could suffer a serious eye injury.
- Use the right PSI and GPM for the job at hand. For example, experienced professionals suggest using 2000 to 3000 PSI/2.5 GPM for cleaning concrete.