Sonoro Kate Microfiber Luxury Sheets
Last updated: August 28, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
These luxurious sheets are ideal for your primary bedroom or your guest room. They come in a variety of colors and fit multiple sizes of beds.In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Sonoro Kate Microfiber Luxury Sheets placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Luxury Microfiber Sheets: You Will Be Amazed at How Soft,silky,and Comfortable These Luxurious Bed Sheets Are!they Are Perfect for Any Room. HYPOALLERGENIC & STAIN RESISTANT: Our sheets are hypoallergenic, stain resistant, fade resistant, and wrinkle resistant. Say goodbye to wrinkles, and tedious tasks like ironing, and hello to cozy, soft, and comfortable bedding! Queen Size Luxury 4pc Bed Sheets Set – 1 flat sheet 90″x102″, 1 fitted sheet 60″x80″x16″,2 pillowcases 20″x30″.Deep pockets that fit mattresses up to 16″ deep with elastic around the fitted sheet. These sheets grip and fit better than any other sheet set! Bed sheet set is designed to fit nearly all mattresses with a depth that does not exceed 16″. With added stretch and durable elastic the fitted sheet is designed to stay snug and fitted to your mattress. HIGHEST QUALITY WORKMANSHIP: Made with 1800 Series Ultra-Soft Double Brushed microfiber fabric, these ultra-plush sheets are woven with the finest craftsmanship. Fabulous selection of colors will make your bedroom look like it belongs in a magazine. EASY CARE – Our luxury sheets are resistant to fading, staining, shrinking, and wrinkles! They are machine washable in cold water and dry quickly on tumble! They are more durable than cotton sheets. Plus, they’re hypoallergenic. RETURN AT ANY TIME – We accept any reason, any time of return, no matter a day, a month, a year, or even longer. As long as you are not satisfied, you can choose to return products. This is our confidence in product quality and commitment to customers.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Luxury Sheet Rankings
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
MORE: The Best Hotel Sheets
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
MORE: The Best Cotton Sheets
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.