Sonoro Kate Microfiber Hypoallergenic Sheets, 4-Piece
Last updated date: October 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hypoallergenic Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hypoallergenic Sheet you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hypoallergenic Sheets for a detailed review of all the top hypoallergenic sheets.
These high-quality hypoallergenic sheets are incredibly soft. They are stretchable and durable and can fit mattresses up to 16 inches deep. The material is fade-, stain- and wrinkle-resistant.
In our analysis, the Sonoro Kate Sonoro Kate Microfiber Hypoallergenic Sheets, 4-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Luxury Microfiber Sheets: You Will Be Amazed at How Soft,silky,and Comfortable These Luxurious Bed Sheets Are!they Are Perfect for Any Room
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hypoallergenic Sheets
It can be difficult to get a good night’s rest when you have skin irritations or are constantly rubbing your itchy eyes. Allergies are a nuisance during the day, but they can also be quite disruptive at night when you need time to sleep. In some cases, your bedding could be aggravating your allergies and making things worse. If you suffer from allergies to dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other common allergens, opt for hypoallergenic sheets so that you’re able to sleep without any discomfort.
When it comes to the material, there are two main kinds of hypoallergenic sheets: organic and non-organic. Organic hypoallergenic sheets are made out of natural substances like cotton, bamboo and silk. These materials are naturally hypoallergenic and repel allergens. Plus, they are processed without harmful chemicals. Non-organic sheets are made from synthetic materials like polyester microfiber. They are incredibly durable fabrics that last a long time. However, keep in mind that they involve chemicals in their processing. Some hypoallergenic sheets are made out of a combination of both organic and non-organic materials.
The most important aspect of hypoallergenic sheets is that they are breathable while still keeping allergens away. The materials used need to have the right pore size, which is dependent on the fabric weave used. Typically, the pore size of the sheets affects how well it can block out allergens. If the pore size is large, allergens will be able to come through. If the pore size is smaller than the allergens, it will effectively block them. Look for hypoallergenic sheets that have a pore size under 10 microns. This will help you get a good night’s rest without any irritation from allergies — while still having breathable material that is comfortable to sleep on.
The Hypoallergenic Sheet Buying Guide
- Consider whether you want hypoallergenic sheets with a natural or synthetic material. Natural materials include cotton, silk or bamboo. Synthetic fabrics are made from polyester or microfiber. Both options provide hypoallergenic qualities. Keep in mind that some synthetic materials can irritate the skin if you have severe skin sensitivities.
- Some hypoallergenic sheets are certified by third-party associations that conduct detailed tests to ensure the quality of the material. Standards to look for include OEKO-TEX and TUV RHEINLAND.
- Check the size carefully to make sure the sheets will fit your mattress. In addition to checking the bed size, such as queen or twin, be sure to measure the mattress depth. If your mattress is higher than around 14 inches, you’ll need to look for hypoallergenic sheets that are designed with deep pockets. These can accommodate mattresses between 15 and 22 inches, depending on the brand of sheets.
- Many hypoallergenic sheets come with other bedding items. In addition to a fitted sheet and flat sheet, some sets include pillow cases, pillow shams or a bed skirt.
- The color of the hypoallergenic sheets helps to create the look and feel of your bedroom. The bed is often the largest element in the bedroom, so the eye is naturally drawn to it. You can create a mood or atmosphere simply by choosing the right kind of bedding. For example, opt for neutral colors like gray or blue if you want to create a more relaxing and mellow look, or opt for bright and bold colors like red or orange for an energetic and lively room. Be sure to also look at other textiles in your room for color inspiration, such as the curtains, comforter or rug.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide