Soniultra Twice Daily Teeth Whitening Pen, 4 Pack
Last updated date: September 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Teeth Whitening Pens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tooth Whitening Pen you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Teeth Whitening Pen for a detailed review of all the top teeth whitening pens.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Soniultra Twice Daily Teeth Whitening Pen, 4 Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VISIBLY WHITER TEETH IN 1 WEEK: Soniultra advanced whitening technology is fast and effective. Use twice a day for visibly whiter teeth in just 1 week! We recommend using it regularly 30 minutes before sleeping and 30 minutes before leaving home in the morning. SAFE FOR DAILY USE: Our whitening formula is powered by carbamide peroxide and is safe for your teeth. People may swallow a small amount of gel applied on teeth together with saliva, which is safe. Avoid drinking it from the pen. Rinse it off 30 minutes after using it if you don’t like the taste. It has little flavor, by the way. 4 PENS & 1 MONTH SUPPLY: Our valued pack has 4 pens inside, enough supply for 1 month, 70+ uses, the most cost-effective combo that can’t be found anywhere else! Twist clockwise 10 to 20 rounds to get the gel out of the pen when using it for the first time. EASY TO CARRY & APPLY: We know you are busy. So, we made it small enough to fit in your purse. Though the best result can be achieved after cleaning & drying teeth, simply brushing the gel onto your teeth and leaving it on for 30 minutes also provide a decent whitening effect. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: The satisfaction of our customers always comes first above everything else. If for any reason, you’re not satisfied with our whitening pen, we’re happy to offer you a 30-day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee with no questions asked. This way, you can try it full of confidence without worrying about wasting your money.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Teeth Whitening Pens
A whiter, brighter smile no longer needs to cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. These days, you can whiten your teeth at home using a teeth whitening pen. It’s an easy process that is effective and safe for your teeth.
However, there are several varieties of teeth whitening pens around, so how do you know which one will work best for you? It’s important to know what whitening agents the pen contains because ultimately that is what will effect how well the pen works. Typically, teeth whitening pens contain carbide peroxide, which has urea and hydrogen peroxide. This combination helps to prevent tooth sensitivity compared to those who use hydrogen peroxide alone. In addition, combining urea also helps to extend the shelf life of the pen.
Keep an eye on the percentage of bleaching agents within the pen. Ideally, you’ll want to go with a product that has between 10 percent to 12 percent hydrogen peroxide. Too high a percentage of bleaching agents can be harmful to your teeth, while too little a percentage can reduce the efficacy of the whitening agent.
Also look at the ease of application. Typically, most teeth whitening pens have a similar design that contains a small application brush, which you use to paint your teeth with the whitening agent. Ideally, the gel should dry within minutes so that you can resume your daily activities and not worry about your teeth. You don’t want to have to deal with abstaining from eating or drinking for hours on end after using a teeth whitening pen as that can be cumbersome and inconvenient.
The Tooth Whitening Pen Buying Guide
- Be sure to check the number of uses each teeth whitening pen contains when evaluating the price and value of the product. Consider how many times you will be able to use the pen before it runs out as well as the concentration of product you will be using each time. For example, some whitening agents are highly concentrated so you won’t to apply them as much or as often as others.
- Many people wonder whether using an at-home teeth whitening treatment is as safe as going to a dental professional. Typically, teeth whitening pens that contain carbamide peroxide or just hydrogen peroxide are safe to use. Keep in mind that some may cause teeth sensitivity. If you have sensitive teeth or haven’t used a teeth whitening pen before, you may want to speak with your dentist and ask for their recommendations.
- Should you apply the teeth whitening pen to all of your teeth? For many people, it depends on their smile. If your smile exposes just your front six to eight teeth like many people, then you can just focus on whitening those. The back teeth which often aren’t exposed when we smile or talk don’t necessarily need to be whitened since most people won’t see them (other than your dentist!).
- Most people can use a teeth whitening pen safely twice a day and notice results within a few days. However, if you’re planning on whitening your teeth consistently every day for more than two weeks, it’s best to speak with a dental professional to ensure you don’t end up causing any issues with your teeth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide