SONGZIMING Coffee & Dessert Spoons, Set of 8
Last updated date: December 7, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dessert Spoon for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the SONGZIMING Coffee & Dessert Spoons, Set of 8 placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
small spoons espresso spoons small spoon coffee spoon small spoons for condiments Ergonomic Design Stainless Steel Diswasher Safe Excellent Choice small coffee spoons small spoons for coffee SPECIFICATION Material: 18/10 Stainless Steel Package Include: 6 X Tea Spoons Dimensions: 4.7″ L x 0.98″ W Weight:15g Appearance: Simple modern look Advantage A very small spoon and also very cute, sturdy, easy to clean, classy and unique. Great for daily use,you can use it for tea, coffee, or dessert, ice cream etc. small tea spoons espresso spoon mini espresso spoons Safe and practical Smooth edges would not hurt your mouth. Simple and clean look with no annoying decoration to match any style of your kitchenwares. Great idea for gift This espresso spoons set is perfect for home use, office, restaurant, hotel, is best choice for your family and your friends. Range of application These small spoon suitable for stirring and sipping the contents of a cup of tea or coffee, or adding a portion of loose sugar to it.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When you’re ready to dive into that mouth-watering milkshake or stir that refreshing glass of ice tea on a hot summer day, you need the right set of spoons. Dessert spoons are specifically designed for this task, and as you shop for the best model, you’ll want to keep the following information in mind.
Choose a set of dessert spoons that goes well with the flatware you already own. The Cand Dessert Spoons, Set of 16 is made of stainless steel and has an attractive mirrored surface that matches most fork, spoon and knife sets.
Check the sturdiness of the dessert spoon. You don’t want a spoon that will bend when you apply just a little bit of pressure. For example, the M MCIRCO Long Dessert Spoon, Set of 8 is strong and durable. It’s also polished to remove any rough spots that could cause potential cuts.
Place the dessert spoon in your hand to see whether the handle is comfortable to hold or not. The Hiware Teaspoons, Set of 12 has a teardrop-shaped handle that provides the grip you need without leaving your hands feeling tired, especially when you’re using it for an extended period of time.
Finally, consider the length of the spoon. Most dessert spoons range from 6 to 9 inches in length. The models with longer handles, like the Hiware Iced Tea & Dessert Spoons, Set of 4, are needed if you intend on using them in tall glasses, such as milkshake and tea glasses.
The Buying Guide
- Always check the product care label to determine the best way to clean your dessert spoons. Some are advertised as dishwasher-safe, while others can only be used in the dishwasher without harsh detergents. You may find it best to simply handwash the spoons.
- Dessert spoons that are on the thinner side become uncomfortable to hold after a few minutes. You’ll want thicker spoons for desserts, like milkshakes, that take a bit longer to fully consume.
- Once your spoons have outlived their usefulness in feeding your family, you can re-purpose them in a variety of craft projects. You can flatten the spoons and use them to create bookmarks, pendants and bracelets. To flatten the spoon, place it in between the fabric of an old t-shirt and hit it carefully with a sledgehammer. You’ll need to flip and hammer the spoon a few times, but in less than 60 seconds, the dessert spoon will be fully ready for use in your desired craft.
- As you browse the price tags on dessert spoons, you’ll notice the cost is directly tied to how many spoons you get in each set. You can expect the Hiware Iced Tea & Dessert Spoons, Set of 4 to cost less than the M MCIRCO Long Dessert Spoon, Set of 8. The same applies to larger sets. The Hiware Teaspoons, Set of 12 is cheaper than the Cand Dessert Spoons, Set of 16, as it has four fewer spoons.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide