SONGMICS Plastic Non-Slip Hangers, 50-Pack
Last updated date: November 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Non-Slip Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Non-Slip Hanger you should buy.
Update as December 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Non-Slip Hangers for a detailed review of all the top non-slip hangers.
In our analysis, the SONGMICS SONGMICS Plastic Non-Slip Hangers, 50-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LIKE YOU’RE SHOPPING: Dream of the neat look of clothing stores? You can have it, too. Hang all your favorite clothes with this pack of 50 hangers to give your closet a unified, happy look and have your own “shopping” time. SLIP NO MORE: If you’re fed up with picking up clothes that always fall off your hangers, then this set of hangers is worth a shot; the upgraded non-slip rubber pieces make effective grips, so nothing slips off—not even a silk blouse. INVITE MORE CLOTHES IN: No need to build a larger closet as these slim hangers can help save you space; with only 0.2” thickness, these flat hangers can free up extra space for more clothes. SLIM PROFILE, GIANT POWER: Though quite thin, these hangers made of heavy-duty plastic are powerful enough to hold up to 11 lb each; leave those heavy sweaters and winter coats to them, they can handle it. WHAT YOU GET: 50 hangers, 2 small hooks on the sides of the hangers, central bar for ties, 360° swivel hook, reliable customer service and 100% satisfaction.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Non-Slip Hangers
Like the laundry detergent you use or the temperature setting you wash your clothes on, choosing the right hangers affects the longevity, durability and quality of your clothes. If you find your clothes are constantly falling off your hangers in your closet, then it’s time to look into non-slip hangers.
Non-slip hangers come in different shapes and sizes like regular hangers. However, what makes them hold on to clothes better than the average store hanger is that they have a special coating on them. Some hangers are coated in rubber, which makes the clothes stick to them, while others are covered in velvet. This material provides enough friction that the clothes do not slip off. You can also find non-slip hangers that are padded with extra material, which are ideal for especially delicate pieces of clothing.
Non-slip hangers are great at keeping clothes that are made from slippery materials like silk or satin on the hanger. You can also use them for clothes that have thin straps.
The Non-Slip Hanger Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for non-slip hangers, consider the kind of clothes you want to hang. For example, are you looking for hangers for pants, skirts or dresses, or do you want to hang shirts and sweaters? This will affect the hanger’s shape and size.
- How many non-slip hangers are you looking for? Some people only want to use them for specific items of clothing in their closet, while others want to use them for everything. You can find non-slip hangers sold in different sized packages, such as packs of 30, 50 or even 100.
- While non-slip hangers are a functional item, you can still use them to add a bit of pizzazz to your closet. Most regular hangers come in white, black or brown. However, non-slip hangers are available in other colors as well, such as pink, turquoise, blue and silver. You can also opt for neutral tones like black, white and gray.
- If you have a small closet, opt for non-slip hangers that come in a thin profile. This way, you can hang more clothes in a smaller space without having to stuff everything in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide