SONGMICS 2 Tier Jewelry Box
Last updated date: August 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Jewelry Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Jewelry Box you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Decorative Jewelry Box for a detailed review of all the top decorative jewelry boxes.
Users can organize their precious gems in the SONGMICS 2 Tier Jewelry Box, which comes with a bottom drawer, 12 compartments and eight ring rolls. The box itself is elegant and since it's all white, users have the option of painting it or decorating it to their taste. There's even a bonus cleaning cloth included at no additional cost.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the SONGMICS 2-Tier Jewelry Box placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep all your precious jewelry well organized, easy to find, and beautifully displayed with this SONGMICS Jewelry Box. Selected materials and fine workmanship make it sturdy and durable so you can keep it for years to come. Hollowed out flowers, elegant wood texture and shining crystal knob add romantic to your home decor. The top layer keeps your rings, studs and earrings separate with compartments and ring rolls. The bottom drawer with large space could accommodate necklaces, bracelets and hairpins well. White frame allows you to think imaginatively and apply your craft ideas to it. Paint it, color it, simply use it as it is or make it a personalized gift for your beloved one, choose the way you like! With this jewelry storage case, enjoy the fun of DIY and organized countertop! Specification: Color: White, Pink Material: MDF Frame, Plush Lining Product Size: 11.7"L x 8.6"W x 5.7"H (29.7 x 21.7 x 14.4cm) Product Weight: 2.8Lb (1.27kg) Package Contents: Jewelry Organizer Notes: Avoid long time sun exposure. Keep it away from sharp objects like knives to prevent scratches.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Jewelry Boxes
Most jewelry pieces have value, whether monetary or sentimental. A decorative jewelry box gives you an attractive place to keep those items safe. As you browse the available models, keep the following features in mind.
Start by assessing how much storage you need. Some decorative jewelry boxes, like the UEK 3 Drawers Jewelry Box, have three separate drawers for organizing rings, bracelets and necklaces. There are even compartments within the drawers, including special grooves to hold rings and certain brooches. Other jewelry boxes have just one large compartment.
Check the materials used to make the jewelry box. Some are made from wood, while others have a plastic base. Some are even constructed of sturdy crystal-like resin panels with faceted resin knobs for easily opening and closing the boxes. A black velvet interior is nice, as it protects the jewelry from scratches.
Determine your need for security. Some jewelry boxes come with a lock and key. This provides an added layer of protection, which is important if the jewelry pieces are especially meaningful to you.
Consider any extras the decorative jewelry box may have to offer. For example, some boxes come with a complimentary cleaning cloth. Others offer a plain white surface that can be personalized by the buyer. One could paint a design on the box, cover it with stickers or utilize decoupage to give it some character.
The Decorative Jewelry Box Buying Guide
- Larger jewelry boxes aren’t good for traveling. If you travel a lot, you may want to consider purchasing a separate lightweight jewelry box that won’t take up much room in your suitcase.
- Decorative jewelry boxes make excellent gifts. They work for a birthday, Christmas, graduation, engagement or anniversary gift.
- If your jewelry box comes with a key, make sure you store it in a separate room in a location that isn’t easy to find.
- Every so often, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box. Start by removing the jewelry and then vacuum out the velvet compartments using a small vacuum attachment. You can use a cotton swab to get in between the ring grooves. Wipe down the outside of the box with a window cleaner if it’s made of glass or plastic. Wooden boxes would do better with a dust spray.
- Several factors affect the price of decorative jewelry boxes. They include the construction materials and the detail of the decorations. For example, you’ll find the UEK 3 Drawers Jewelry Box is more affordable than handmade wooden boxes because they are made from cheaper materials and have a simple design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide