SONGMICS 2 Tier Jewelry Box
Last updated date: February 4, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Jewelry Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Jewelry Box you should buy.
Users can organize their precious gems in the SONGMICS 2 Tier Jewelry Box, which comes with a bottom drawer, 12 compartments and eight ring rolls. The box itself is elegant and since it's all white, users have the option of painting it or decorating it to their taste. There's even a bonus cleaning cloth included at no additional cost. In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the SONGMICS SONGMICS 2 Tier Jewelry Box placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Decorative Jewelry Box for a detailed review of all the top decorative jewelry boxes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Keep all your precious jewelry well organized, easy to find, and beautifully displayed with this SONGMICS Jewelry Box. Selected materials and fine workmanship make it sturdy and durable so you can keep it for years to come. Hollowed out flowers, elegant wood texture and shining crystal knob add romantic to your home decor. The top layer keeps your rings, studs and earrings separate with compartments and ring rolls. The bottom drawer with large space could accommodate necklaces, bracelets and hairpins well. White frame allows you to think imaginatively and apply your craft ideas to it. Paint it, color it, simply use it as it is or make it a personalized gift for your beloved one, choose the way you like! With this jewelry storage case, enjoy the fun of DIY and organized countertop! Specification: Color: White, Pink Material: MDF Frame, Plush Lining Product Size: 11.7"L x 8.6"W x 5.7"H (29.7 x 21.7 x 14.4cm) Product Weight: 2.8Lb (1.27kg) Package Contents: Jewelry Organizer Notes: Avoid long time sun exposure. Keep it away from sharp objects like knives to prevent scratches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Jewelry Boxes
Most jewelry pieces have value, whether monetary or sentimental. A decorative jewelry box gives you an attractive place to keep those items safe. As you browse the available models, keep the following features in mind.
Start by assessing how much storage you need. Some decorative jewelry boxes, like the UEK 3 Drawers Jewelry Box, have three separate drawers for organizing rings, bracelets and necklaces. There are even compartments within the drawers, including special grooves to hold rings and certain brooches. Other jewelry boxes have just one large compartment.
Check the materials used to make the jewelry box. Some are made from wood, while others have a plastic base. The Laura Ashley Faux Agate Jewelry Box is constructed of sturdy crystal-like resin panels. There’s also a faceted resin knob for easily opening and closing the box and a black velvet interior to protect the jewelry from scratches.
Determine your need for security. Some jewelry boxes, like the Enchanted World of Boxes Handmade Wooden Jewelry Box, come with a lock and key. This provides an added layer of protection, which is important if the jewelry pieces are especially meaningful to you.
Consider any extras the decorative jewelry box may have to offer. For example, the SONGMICS 2 Tier Jewelry Box comes with a complimentary cleaning cloth. It also has a plain white surface that can be personalized by the buyer. One could paint a design on the box, cover it with stickers or utilize decoupage to give it some character.
DYWM Fun Fact
Diamonds are one of the most widely used stones in jewelry pieces, and while they were discovered over 2,000 years ago, they aren’t the first material used to make jewelry. Nassarius shells were used thousands of years ago to create beads that were strung together to form jewelry. Here are a few more interesting facts about jewelry:
- The citizens of Egypt and Mesopotamia were among the biggest jewelry making pioneers.
- Britain owns the biggest diamond ever mined. It’s called the Cullinan Diamond and it weighs over 3,000 carats.
- The gemstone amber is actually tree sap that has fossilized.
- Engagement rings were first used in 1477 by Maximilian I and Mary of Burgundy.
The Decorative Jewelry Box Buying Guide
- Larger jewelry boxes aren’t good for traveling. If you travel a lot, you may want to consider purchasing a separate lightweight jewelry box that won’t take up much room in your suitcase.
- Decorative jewelry boxes make excellent gifts. They work for a birthday, Christmas, graduation, engagement or anniversary gift.
- If your jewelry box comes with a key, make sure you store it in a separate room in a location that isn’t easy to find.
- Every so often, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box. Start by removing the jewelry and then vacuum out the velvet compartments using a small vacuum attachment. You can use a cotton swab to get in between the ring grooves. Wipe down the outside of the box with a window cleaner if it’s made of glass or plastic. Wooden boxes would do better with a dust spray.
- Several factors affect the price of decorative jewelry boxes. They include the construction materials and the detail of the decorations. For example, you’ll find the UEK 3 Drawers Jewelry Box and the Laura Ashley Faux Agate Jewelry Box are more affordable than the SONGMICS 2 Tier Jewelry Box and the Enchanted World of Boxes Handmade Wooden Jewelry Box because they are made from cheaper materials and have simple designs.