SOLOCOTE Hooded & Lined Kids’ Raincoat
Last updated date: April 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Raincoats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Raincoat you should buy.
Update as April 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Raincoat for a detailed review of all the top kids' raincoats.
The waterproof rubberized outer fabric on this kids' raincoat keeps kids dry when the weather turns sour. The inside is constructed from 100% cotton, which is both soft and warm. The attached hood, elastic cuffs and two front pockets with snap closures also add to the appeal of this jacket.
In our analysis, the SOLOCOTE SOLOCOTE Hooded & Lined Kids' Raincoat placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Shell: 100% Polyester with PU coating; Body and hoody lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester. Made from a waterproof rubberised fabric that’s designed to keep the rain firmly at bay – a true rainy day savior. Beautiful colour for girl’s version to brighten herselfin bleak weather. Girl’s versions have all over floral printed cotton body and hood lining make it very pretty. Centre front placket with snap buttons; interior YKK vislon zipper. SOLOCOTE offer a wide range of coats, jackets, dresses, sweaters, pants, shirt and other apparel for every occasion. Please refer to our size chart picture before ordering. If you like the loose style, Please order one size larger than your usual size. If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Raincoats
While raincoats are essential components of any adult’s wardrobe, they are also must-haves for children, who are more susceptible to the elements. Whether you’re looking for the right outerwear to protect your youngster from rain during hiking trips, camp adventures or recess, there are many excellent options to choose from.
Most raincoats are thinner than the average winter coat, shielding the wearer from wind and unwanted moisture but not from the overwhelming cold. Key elements to look for when shopping for a raincoat for your child include waterproof fabric (nylon and polyester are common materials), zipper closures and hoods.
However, many raincoats boast additional features, including detachable hoods, multiple pockets, reflective properties for safe nighttime wear and fleece or jersey lining. They also come in a variety of colors and prints, making it easy for kids to select one that fits their personality and wear it proudly.
The Kids' Raincoat Buying Guide
- A raincoat that is both breathable and waterproof guards against precipitation and perspiration, making it ideal for active kids.
- Kids’ raincoats with both zipper and velcro closures offer extra protection from wet weather, while those with elastic cuffs or wrist enclosures prevent water from entering the sleeves.
- If your child is planning to wear the raincoat in cooler climates, a fleece-lined variety is a great option. However, you can easily boost the warmth factor of any unlined raincoat shell by dressing your little one in an additional long-sleeve top or sweater underneath the coat.
- Lined kids’ raincoats are generally heavier than unlined raincoats. Unlined raincoat shells, which can easily be stuffed in a backpack or suitcase, are more travel-friendly; some even come with their own travel bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide