Solino Home Hemstitch Linen Napkins
Last updated date: November 16, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Napkins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Napkin you should buy.
Editor's Note November 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Linen Napkin for a detailed review of all the top linen napkins.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Solino Home Solino Home Hemstitch Linen Napkins placed 15th when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
logo About Solino Home If we could make every space a beautiful, relaxing abode, we would. With Solino Home, we’ve made a start. Driven by passion, we combine our love for natural fabrics with a team of skilled craftsmen to bring you exquisite home textiles made with pure linen. Inspired by the magical properties and rich history of the fabric, we work with a wide color palette and pay close attention to little details to create timeless pieces that fit into contemporary living. The Solino Home Philosophy We bring together the two things that matter most to us – finest quality European linen and expert craftsmanship. From there on, every single detail is looked into with utmost care whether it’s research for our collections, picking unique color palettes or our thoughtful, simple packaging that allows for easy storage and gifting. We believe in crafting home textiles that are easy to care for, are delightfully durable and always accessible. At Solino Home, we constantly collaborate with those that make us better – designers, architects and our valuable customers. dinner dinner About Hemstitch Collection Subtle, decorative detailing comes together with the finest quality linen to make up our Hemstitch Collection. Made painstakingly by hand, the intricate hemstitching detail adds a touch of vintage appeal and classic charm to every piece. The colors in this linen collection range from white, ivory, soft grey and beige for formal and understated settings to pastels like yellow, pink, lilac and light blue for a delicate touch of color and also bolder colors like navy, sage green, black and coral to create impactful contrasts that highlight special elements on tabletops, our Hemstitch collection is made with love to add a graceful touch to every home. 100% Pure Linen Classic Hemstitch Dinner Napkins The addition of our pure linen Hemstitch napkins to any experience makes it a little more special. Add this small, timeless detail to your table décor to make a big impact. common Why we are the linen people One of the world’s oldest known fabrics, Linen was used for everything from currency to making sails thousands of years ago. Today, this natural fabric is widely appreciated for its versatility, breathability and sustainability given its minimal requirements for water and added chemicals. Considered one of the most natural and durable fabrics in the world, linen has always made us feel special. Sturdy but breathable, timeless yet incredibly sophisticated, luxurious but soothing, linen fits effortlessly into the scheme of classic comfort as well as modern minimalism. runner placemat cocktail Table Runner Dress up your dressers, cozy up your coffee tables and add a dash of vintage charm your dining tables. Our Hemstitch pure linen table runners are super versatile and display beautifully when used on both casual and formal occasions. Placemats Our Hemstitch placemats add a touch of style and understated elegance to a dinner table. Use them for an intimate meal or add accents and elements to create a memorable dining set up. Cocktail Napkins Put an elegant spin on cocktail hour or teatime with our 100% pure linen cocktail napkins. From the hands of our artisans to your tables, these napkins are beautifully constructed and easily maintained to make your evenings memorable.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Napkins
Over 241 million Americans use paper napkins each year. That’s a lot of waste, not to mention a lot of fallen trees. If you’re looking for more ways to go green, consider switching to linen napkins. Not only are these napkins reusable, which saves you money over time, but they also add a touch of style to your table setting.
Check the tag when you begin your search for a new set of linen napkins. You want to make sure it says 100% pure. The Solino Home Dinner Napkins are actually made from 100% European Flax that is soft on skin. Since they are handcrafted, no two napkins are the same.
Look at the stitching next. Some napkin-makers use a ladder hemstitch and mitered corners. Other napkins feature stitching that is the same color as the napkin itself. You can even get linen napkins with a body that is one color and fringing that is another.
Determine how many napkins you need. Linen napkins are sold is sets of varying numbers. You may find a pattern you like that comes in a set of four, six or 12. If your table seats eight people, you’d need to purchase two sets of four or six or one set of 12.
Consider what color would look best in your dining room. While almost all of the manufacturers make white linen napkins, you may want a different color or pattern to match your theme or an upcoming holiday. Some might come in modern colors that are ideal for fall and winter. Other companies have as many as 19 different colors and patterns to choose from, so don’t be afraid to shop around.
If you’re looking for a linen napkin set to give as a wedding or house warming gift, you’ll find some come in cute boxes. Others are wrapped in either satin or cotton ribbons, making them very attractive to your recipient. White linen napkins are easy to customize, so you can go that route for a gift as well. Take the set to a professional to have either text or a favorite image added.
Keep in mind that some companies also sell other items that are coordinated to go with the linen napkins. For example, you could also buy matching tablecloths, table runners, placemats and cocktail napkins.
The Linen Napkin Buying Guide
- While linen napkins are machine washable, you’ll need to set the machine to delicate and use cold water instead of hot. When you switch the napkins to the dryer, choose the tumble dry on low heat setting.
- Should you wish to iron the napkins before placing them on your table, you’ll want to either flip the napkins over and iron them using the warm setting, or keep them slightly damp and use the hot setting.
- Never use bleach or trichloroethylene when cleaning your linen napkins.
- Over time, linen napkins begin to fade, but you don’t need to throw them away. There are a variety of craft projects that you can take advantage of to give the napkins new life. You can use them to cover mason jars, make a bib, create a fake floral display or make a bracelet or hair tie for a child.
- Consider adding a napkin ring around each of your linen napkins to add a touch of style to your place setting.
- If you have any origami talents, you may want to have a little fun with your napkins and turn them into an animal, plant or another neat shape.
- Some companies offer 100% money back or replacement guarantees with the sale of their linen napkins. This is good for the consumer, as you won’t be taking any risk when you give the napkins a try.
- A few things that affect the price of linen napkins are color, design and the number of napkins in the set. TSome sets seem low in price but only contain four napkins. Some come in vibrant colors and the others may have fringing that is a complementary color to the rest of the napkin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide