Sole Rubbers On-The-Go Buffing Shoe Sponge, 5-Pack
Last updated date: June 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Shoe Sponge for a detailed review of all the top .
This shoe sponge is like magic, as it quickly erases marks and stains from your shoes. Each of the sponges come pre-moistened and features two different sides. The first side buffs away dirt, while the other side cleans and whitens.
In our analysis, the Sole Rubbers Sole Rubbers On-The-Go Buffing Shoe Sponge, 5-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make pesky scuff marks and dirt stains instantly disappear from your shoes’ and sneakers’ soles and midsoles with SneakERASERS quick, effective, and convenient instant sneaker cleaners. With a design and composition unlike any other shoe cleaning product out there, SneakERASERS get the job done quicker and better — especially on smooth white soles! Featuring unique dual-layer technology, powerful micro-scrubbers, and a proprietary cleaning formula to remove tough marks, scuffs, and dirt, each sponge comes individually packaged and pre-moistened to clean your midsoles anywhere you go. Our sponges only work when wet. Just rub gently across the desired area and you’ll see pesky scuff marks disappear. The smoother the sole, the longer the sponge will last. During use, the white side of the sponge will naturally disintegrate, so remember to use the orange side to quickly swipe away any remnants off your shoe. If the SneakERASERS begin to dry, simply add water to fully reactivate its cleaning power!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When leather shoes start to appear dull or scuffed, they can be given new life with shoe polishes. This process can be messy and time-consuming if you don’t use the right shoe sponge.
Shoe sponges are infused with polishes that can be applied quickly and neatly to scuffed shoes. They are great for when you need a quick shine, though they do not necessarily replace paste polishes or shoe creams. People who spend time visiting clients or in customer-facing roles can benefit from the convenience of a last-minute shine from a shoe sponge.
Some shoe sponges may leave sticky residues, while others provide smoother finishes. There are also shoe sponges that may require buffing after applications, while others may not.
It only takes minutes to use these products. The sponge portion is attached to the mouth of the container. Squeeze the container gently to release a little bit of polish at a time. You want it to dampen the sponge, but not saturate it. Apply until you have the result you are seeking.
The Buying Guide
- You should be able to use your shoe sponge on leather shoes, boots, belts, wallets, handbags and even car upholstery, but always check the labels first. Some shoe sponges can also be used on vinyl.
- Before using the shoe sponge, use a soft cloth or horsetail brush to remove any dust or dirt on your shoes.
- Protect the table, floor or car before polishing by spreading out a rag or newspaper in the work area.
- If your leather is in a hard-to-match color, a neutral shoe sponge color can work well.
- Remember to keep the cap tightly closed when not using the shoe sponge; otherwise the formula inside could dry out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide