Solano Vero Rosso 1600W Lightweight Speed Hair Dryer
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Solano Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Solano Hair Dryer you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Solano Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top solano hair dryers.
This lightweight 1,600-watt hair dryer uses ceramic technology to lock in moisture from root to tip, leaving your hair feeling luxurious and smooth. Use a round brush while blow drying your hair to enhance great frizz-free styles.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Solano Vero Rosso Lightweight Speed Hair Dryer placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Vero Rosso features ceramic technology enhancing smoothness and shine. Weighing only 1.2 pounds, Vero Rosso has a lightweight and ergonomic design that combines the best of Italian craftsmanship, performance and design, Vero Rosso is a 1600W lightweight dryer that features an AC Italian motor with a tested life span of 1500 hours. Vero Rosso comes with 2 precision nozzles, 9 ft power cord, 2 speed controls and 3 temperature settings including cold shot and far infrared heat that dries hair in minutes reducing hairs’ exposure to excess heat and creating gorgeous salon quality styles that are smoother and shinier. Using ceramic technology, Vero Rosso gently dry hair from the inside out and locks in moisture to ensure hair stays healthy, shiny and frizz-free. The Solano Vero Rosso Lightweight Ceramic Hair Dryer comes with a 2 year warranty
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Solano Hair Dryers
Choosing the perfect hair dryer can feel overwhelming. After all, there are countless options on the market, and everyone has different hair care needs. From quiet hair dryers to those designed for a professional styling experience, there truly is something for every buyer.
If you are looking for a quick dry time with less frizz, you might consider a hair dryer that features ceramic technology. This variety has a ceramic coating inside, which works by distributing heat evenly to allow for a better drying experience.
Even better, ceramic hair dryers use sensors to determine the ambient heat wherever you are and then emit as little heat as possible over that amount to ensure a quick dry. If you have thin hair or want to add definition, a ceramic hair dryer might be your best bet.
Another popular option on the market today is the ionic hair dryer, which uses negative ions to dry your hair. Negative ions don’t open the hair cuticle, which allows for a sleeker look than a ceramic dryer can provide.
It’s also possible to use a lower heat setting with an ionic dryer than with other models, which can be a great choice for naturally dry or frizzy hair. You might even find that curl definition is improved through use of an ionic dryer.
Hair dryers also come with a variety of heat settings, promises of quick dry times, cool blast options and attachments like diffusers or concentrator nozzles so that you can truly customize your experience and finished look. They also have a variety of wattages, which provide varying degrees of power for your hair drying needs.
Finally, be sure to consider the weight and size of a hair dryer, particularly if you have a lot of hair. Lighter hair dryers or those with a shorter handle might be more comfortable if you have thick or long hair and might need to hold the unit for a prolonged period of time.
The Solano Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- When shopping for a hair dryer, consider your needs. Do you want a quick dry? Many models have this functionality. Are you more concerned with a quiet hair dryer, so as to avoid waking family members early in the morning? Look for a unit with a noise inhibitor.
- If professional styling is important to you, consider a ceramic hair dryer or one that uses ionic technology. These units are specifically designed to keep hair looking sleek.
- Look for a hair dryer with multiple heat settings to allow you more control over your styling options. Thin, fine or dry hair often responds best to lower heat settings. Coarse or thick hair may require the extra heat of higher settings.
- Some hair dryers have a function that allows you to use a blast of cool air. This is a great way to seal your hair cuticle, and the cool blast works especially well if it’s done near the end of your drying time.
- If you have curly hair, consider a dryer with a diffuser. If you like to straighten your hair, use a machine with a concentrator nozzle to focus the air and help enhance a sleeker look.
- Never use a hair dryer in or around water. Before turning power on to the unit, be sure that all water is wiped up and turned off. Instruct children to do the same.
- Unplug your hair dryer when it is not in use to prevent the risk of fire.
- Do not touch the grates on your hair dryer after it has been in use for a prolonged period, as you could risk burning yourself.
- When your hair dryer is cool, use a damp cloth to wipe the grates at the front and back of the unit. Dust will accumulate on the hair dryer over time, which can lead to unpleasant smells during use. You can also use compressed air to clean your hair dryer, as long as it is not plugged in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide