SoftSheen-Carson Mango & Bamboo Curl Products For Natural Hair, 12-Ounce
Last updated date: December 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Curl Products For Natural Hair and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Curl Product For Natural Hair you should buy.
Update as February 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Curl Products For Natural Hair for a detailed review of all the top curl products for natural hair.
Get big, defined and soft curls with this lightweight moisturizer. It contains mango oil and bamboo milk. The cream offers a long-lasting hold.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the SoftSheen-Carson Mango & Bamboo Curl Products For Natural Hair, 12-Ounce placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Indulge your curls with Curl Defining Crème Glaze. This delectable recipe of lightweight moisture, definition, and a medium crunchless hold morph curls into healthy-looking, frizz-free, silky ringlets. Provides lightweight moisture, definition and a medium, flexible hold. All day elongation • No drying alcohol, mineral oil, parabens, or petrolatum • We believe in beauty without compromise After conditioning and detangling with Knot-Out Conditioner, apply a generous amount of Curl Defining Crème Glaze (less for fine hair and more for thick hair) from root to ends using fingers to comb through. Air dry. For more volume flip hair upside down and diffuse. Hair is flammable. Keep your hair away from open flame, lit tobacco products, fire or sparks. Product build-up can increase the risk of flammability. Shampooing frequently can reduce this risk. Keep out of reach of children.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Curl Products For Natural Hair
Curly, natural hair is a beautiful thing, but it takes some work to keep it looking great. A big chunk of that work comes in finding the right curl products for natural hair. With so many different kinds of products to choose from, such as creams, mousses, oils, gels and sprays, how do you know which one is right for your locks?
The first step to finding curl products for natural hair is to have a detailed understanding of what type of hair you have. For example, is your hair long or short, damaged or healthy, fine or course? In order to find the right product, it has to offer the right amount of moisture and hold. It’s important to understand the porosity of your hair or how well it absorbs curl products.
If your hair is damaged, it will likely have low porosity and will be difficult for it to hold moisture. In this case, you will need curl products that offer a higher amount of protein to help heal your hair.
Typically, coarse hair is rich in keratin, which is a type of protein. On the other hand, fine hair does not have a lot of keratin and can use curl products that have added protein. It also helps to know the density of your hair, which is how much hair you have per square inch on your head. The more hair you have, the more product you will need to use.
The Curl Product For Natural Hair Buying Guide
- If you want to really bring out your curls, stop using rough towels to dry your hair after washing. Towels are highly textured and can separate your curls and cause them to frizz out. Instead of a towel, use an old t-shirt that is soft and smooth. This way, you won’t end up roughing up your curls while drying your hair.
- You don’t have to stick to just one curl product. Many natural-haired people use a mix of products to get the right look and feel. For example, you can mix gel and oil to get defined curls that aren’t crunchy or brittle. If you want to moisturize your curls without weighing them down, consider a deep conditioner and a sulfate-free shampoo. You can also use a curling cream and a leave-in conditioner for a long-lasting look.
- If you want to refresh your curls in the morning without having to wash them again, you can just spray them with water and add a refresher spray to help define the curls. To keep your curls bouncy through the night, consider sleeping on a silk pillowcase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide