sofsy 50 Denier Maternity Tights
Last updated date: May 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Tights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Tights you should buy.
Update as May 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Maternity Tights for a detailed review of all the top maternity tights.
Whether you're headed to church or a formal event, these maternity tights look great under any dress or pants suit. Since the tights are constructed from premium materials, they are able to resist runs and snagging. The waistband is also soft, comfortable and designed to grow with your belly, which means you can use the same pair throughout your entire pregnancy.
In our analysis, the sofsy sofsy 50 Denier Maternity Tights placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Italian-Made Quality: Feel the difference as soon as you take these silky-soft, 50 denier tights out of the package. They’re made in Italy of premium materials to resist runs & snagging. Won’t Sag After Wear: The supple, stretchy material caresses your skin for a comfortable fit, but won’t start sagging after a couple of wears. This hosiery retains its shape over time. Breathable Nylon: Pregnancy can make you overheat. Your new opaque tights are not too thick like some maternity tights, but still keep your legs warm in cool weather. Great for all-day wear. Cradles Your Baby Bump: You’ll love the soft, comfy waistband and how it hugs your growing belly. It won’t cut into your skin like other brands of pregnancy tights, and keeps its shape. The sofsy Promise – 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If these aren’t the best ladies’ tights you’ve ever worn, simply let us know. We’ll issue a prompt replacement or refund, no questions asked.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Tights
A pregnant woman’s belly begins to grow between 12 and 18 weeks. This is considered the second trimester of pregnancy. It is before or during this stage when you’ll want to begin shopping for maternity tights.
Start by narrowing your search by size. Some retailers sell tights in a small/medium or a large/extra-large, while others offer a wide range of sizes that span extra-small to a 3X.
Take a look at your wardrobe and determine the tights color that would look best with the items you already own. You’ll find almost every maternity tights manufacturer offers the color black, but others have expanded their line to include colors like nude, tan, red, blue and gray.
Check that the maternity tights are able to offer support where you need it most. A reinforced toe, a stretch maternity panel and an upper elastic waistband are all features that you want in a pair of maternity tights. Thickness also comes into play here. You may want to stay away from thin tights, as they snag and run more easily. Tights of a medium thickness are great for tunics and dresses; however, you’ll want to go with a pair of maternity leggings for sweaters and other tops.
Consider any extra features that might make the pair of maternity tights more attractive. For example, you’ll find crochet pantyhose with a chevron pattern add a bit of elegance to an outfit. There are also stockings with lace maternity panels that offer extra give for larger bellies. This is especially helpful if you’re expecting multiples.
The Maternity Tights Buying Guide
- Always check the product care label on your maternity tights. Some tights can be tossed in the washing machine, while others require hand-washing.
- When washing and drying maternity tights in a machine, you may find it helpful to use a laundry bag. These mesh bags keep the tights from becoming snagged on another piece of clothing, such as a bra strap or a pant zipper.
- After removing your maternity tights from the dryer, fold them over so that the legs match up. Begin rolling the stockings, starting at the toes and ending at the waistline. The tights are now ready to store in your sock drawer. Rolling prevents wrinkles and also takes up less space.
- Because one retailer’s size small may not equal another retailer’s size small, it’s best to consult the specific store’s sizing chart. The size you select should match your height, weight and hip size.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide