Sofa Sack Plush Ultra Soft Bean Bag Chair
Last updated date: October 26, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bean Bag Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bean Bag Chair you should buy.
Update as October 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bean Bag Chair for a detailed review of all the top bean bag chairs.
This bean bag chair is medium-sized and able to accommodate one adult or two children. The chairs have a microsuede cover that has a more luxurious appearance then some other models on the market. Thanks to the foam cushioning and the soft velvety outer layer, this bean bag chair is ideal for napping.
In our analysis of 67 expert reviews, the Sofa Sack Plush Ultra Soft Bean Bag Chair placed 7th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bean Bag Chairs
Bean bag chairs are not only fun for children, but they also provide comfortable seating for teens and adults. They can be used in a living room, game room, dorm room, bedroom or even out by the pool. If you’re in the market for a new bean bag chair, you’ll want to do a little research before you buy. Below is a guide that will help you narrow your search, so you can find the best bean bag chair for your family.
Size is the first thing you’ll need to look at. Small children can get swallowed up in a giant bean bag. If you’re purchasing a chair for a child, go with a model like the Big Joe Sapphire Bean Bag, 98-Inch. Not only is it the perfect fit, but it also comes in vibrant colors that are attractive to kids. Parents searching for their own chairs will need to choose between models that fit either one or two adults at a time.
Make sure the bean bag chair is comfortable. If the chair feels hard or doesn’t conform to your body, you won’t want to sit in it. The Chill Sack Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair uses a cover with a velvety softness, as well as a fluffy memory foam filling that molds to your body shape.
Consider the chair’s functionality. For example, you’ll find some chairs are empty on the inside. They are designed to be filled with stuffed animals, play clothes and blankets. That means it provides extra storage while also offering an extra seat. There are also bean bag chairs with built-in handles that make it a cinch to re-fluff the chair or move it to another location.
You may also wish to go with a company that gives back. There are actually companies that sell large bean bag chairs that are filled using recycled foam. These companies also donate 10% of their profits to people in need.
The Bean Bag Chair Buying Guide
- Always read the chair’s product label to determine the best cleaning method. Some bean bag chairs have a special cover that can be removed and tossed in your washing machine, while others are made of a material that is easily wiped down with a wet dishcloth.
- Size and function play the biggest roles in determining the price for a bean bag chair. The WEKAPO Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag Chair and the Big Joe Sapphire Bean Bag, 98-Inch are the most affordable chairs on the market. The Chill Sack Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair is moderately priced, as it is made using a comfortable memory foam. You’ll find the CordaRoy’s Chenille Oversized Bean Bag Chair costs the most. This is because the chair also coverts into a bed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide