Snowtime Anytime Indoor Snowball Fight, 40 pk
Last updated date: March 25, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Artificial Snow and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Artificial Snow you should buy.
For kids who love snowball fights, Snowtime Anytime Indoor Snowball Fight, 40 pk is the perfect plaything. You'll get 40 fabric-based snowballs designed to simulate the real thing. Best of all, you won't have to worry about cleaning up a mess after playtime is over. In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Snowtime Anytime Snowtime Anytime Indoor Snowball Fight, 40 pk placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Artificial Snow for a detailed review of all the top artificial snow.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Brand New Indoor Snowball Fight, Hours Of Fun!;Safe Anywhere, Kids and Adults LOVE Them!;Many Games In One, Exercise and Laugh Non-Stop!;Decorate With Our Snowballs!;Feels Like Snow, Made Out Of Soft Material, No Mess, No Slush
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Artificial Snow
Artificial snow can be useful for everything from school projects to theater set designs to everyday decorations. Thanks to artificial snow, you can create your own snowball fight any time of year in the temperature-controlled comfort of your own home.
But there’s more than one type of artificial snow and each has its own unique use. Some snow is shaped for snowball fights, while others have you adding a little water to create snow on the ground over a small surface area. Another type is specifically made for decorating.
No matter which type of artificial snow you choose, though, there are some factors to consider while you’re shopping. Some forms of artificial snow are messier than others, so if you plan to use it indoors, you might want to think about cleanup. Many types of artificial snow also collect dirt and pet hair once they’re out of the package, which can put a big crimp in any plans you have for multiple uses.
Pay close attention to the amount in each package you buy. If you intend to spread your artificial snow across your backyard, you’ll obviously need a product that can expand to fill that ground. But if you’re filling a snow globe or setting up a small play area for your preschooler, a smaller supply will do.
Before you buy, you should also take a look at the application instructions. With some artificial snow, you just add water and wait for results. Others require you to add water or shred it into smaller pieces to spread out. Some snow requires no work whatsoever. Just open the package and start having fun. The time and effort you’ll save will be well worth it.
DYWM Fun Fact
As beautiful as snow can be, it can also be dangerous. Not only do slippery roads encourage accidents, but ice and excessive snowfall can take down power lines and strand people in their homes for days. The deadliest snowstorm on record was in 1972 in Iran. In just six days, more than 26 feet of snow fell on the southern part of the country, with more than 10 feet hitting northern and central areas. The blizzard killed 4,000 people, with two towns reporting no survivors at all. After the first 24 hours of snowfall, rescuers tried to help survivors out but as the snowfall continued falling, they had to abandon those efforts.
The Artificial Snow Buying Guide
- The type of snow you buy will depend on your planned use. The Snowtime Anytime Indoor Snowball Fight, 40 pk set is, as advertised, specifically for snowball fights. Instead of the cold, slippery playthings you find with real snow, these snowballs are made of cotton, making them a lightweight alternative. SnoWonder Instant Fake Snow is great for spreading across the ground on an area of up to 4.8 square feet, while Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder is more ideal for science projects or setting up in a tub on a table. FloraCraft Styrofoam Snow, 4 Liters is better suited for crafts like floral arrangements.
- SnoWonder Instant Fake Snow was designed for indoor snowboard parks in Japan, making it the best for covering your yard or an indoor area with snow.
- Throwing snowballs indoors may seem like a bad idea, but the fabric design of Snowtime Anytime Indoor Snowball Fight, 40 pk keeps it soft enough that it won’t break or knock over any valuables it hits.
- For households interested in emphasizing STEM learning, Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder has plenty of potential. Just add a little water and watch it grow. The powder can absorb up to 100 times its weight, allowing it to grow to more than 2 gallons.
- Cleanup is a concern for any household and Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder doesn’t disappoint. Although Snowtime Anytime Indoor Snowball Fight, 40 pk doesn’t leave a mess, it does tend to pick up hair and debris, so you may find your play sessions with each pack are limited. However, the snowballs are machine washable, and you can put them in the dryer on a low heat setting.
- Safety is a concern for any product that will be used by children. Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder is fully safety tested to ensure they’re nontoxic. SnoWonder Instant Fake Snow is made from a non-toxic polymer that’s designed to imitate the texture of real snow.