Snappy Popcorn Pure Peanut Oil, 1 Gallon
Last updated date: March 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Peanut Oils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Peanut Oil you should buy.
Editor's Note March 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Peanut Oil for a detailed review of all the top peanut oils.
This nutty peanut oil is perfect for making popcorn. You can also use it in turkey fryers and for other fried foods. It does not require melting and can be poured at room temperature.
In our analysis, the Snappy Popcorn Snappy Popcorn Pure Peanut Oil, 1 Gallon placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Delicious nutty taste; enhances popcorn with a natural, nutty flavor. Versatile oil; with great high-heat stability, this oil is perfect for making popcorn, for using in Turkey fryers and for preparing other fried foods. No trans fat or added coloring; with zero trans fat, cholesterol free. No melting required; pourable at room temperature and also works well with gallon pump. 100% peanut Oil: 1 gallon of pure peanut oil.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Peanut Oils
If you’re interested in trying new cooking oils, especially ones that are good for frying food at high temperatures, then you’ll want to check out peanut oil. Made from the edible seeds of the peanut plant, peanut oil can have a range of flavors, from strong to mild. It can taste sweet, strong or nutty, depending on the way the oil has been processed.
Refined peanut oil has been bleached and deodorized, so that there are no allergenic compounds left in it. This makes it safe for most people with peanut allergies.
This kind of oil is best used to fry foods like chicken and potatoes. Cold-pressed peanut oil is made through a process in which peanuts are crushed to release the oil. This retains more flavor and nutrients than refined peanut oil. Specialty or gourmet peanut oil is made from roasted peanuts, so it has a much stronger flavor. You can also find peanut oil blends, in which the peanut oil has been mixed with soybean oil. It’s less expensive and sold in bulk for frying.
The Peanut Oil Buying Guide
- Peanut oil has several health benefits to consider. For example, it is high in vitamin E, which is an antioxidant and helps protect the body from harmful substances. Peanut oil may also lower the risk of heart disease, because it is high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. It can also help those who have trouble controlling their blood sugar to improve insulin sensitivity.
- However, peanut oil is also associated with some risks, as it is high in omega-6 fatty acids, which have been linked to obesity, inflammation, heart disease and other ailments. It is also prone to oxidation, which can cause damage to the body when ingested. Like any food, it’s best to use peanut oil in moderation, and to be fully aware of the health risks and benefits when doing so.
- Peanut oil is sold in a range of quantities. If you’re using it for frying, keep in mind that you may need a significant quantity, depending on how much food you’re making.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide