Smith’s Workwear Stretch Denim Men’s Carpenter Pants
Last updated date: January 31, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Carpenter Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Carpenter Pant you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2023:
Checkout The Best Men’s Carpenter Pants for a detailed review of all the top men's carpenter pants.
These durable men's carpenter pants are made from denim, yet have just enough stretch to keep you comfortable. A hammer loop and several tool pockets are provided. You can get the pants in either a dark blue stonewash or a light vintage wash.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Smith's Workwear Stretch Denim Men’s Carpenter Pants placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of Cotton Polyester Spandex 13oz Denim with “Smiths-Stretch” technology gives freedom of movement, reinforced Canvas in waistband as well leg opening for extra durabilty, riveted front stress points, hammer loop and tool pockets for extra storage. This is the go to Jeans for tough workwear.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Carpenter Pants
While there’s nothing more rewarding than working with your hands, daily manual labor can be tough on a person’s clothing. A few quality pairs of men’s carpenter pants are a must, as they are designed to withstand abuse, while also providing additional functionality in the way of extra pockets and loops for storing your tools.
Decide what type of fit you’re looking for. Classic and relaxed fit are both excellent choices, as they have a relaxed seat and thigh and sit at the natural waistline. They are comfortable to wear and won’t constrict as you move around completing various work projects. You’ll find these styles come in either 100% cotton or a cotton/polyester blend.
Review the construction of the men’s carpenter pants to make sure they will hold up under pressure. For example, the Dickies Relaxed Fit Duck Men’s Carpenter Pants are made with triple-stitched seams, as well as brass rivets that keep the fabric from ripping at important stress points. The pants also use brass zippers that stay put.
Check that you can get the pants in the size and color you want. The Levi Strauss Signature Gold Label Men’s Carpenter Pants not only come in regular sizes, but they also have a line of big and tall sizes. They also come with a choice of five different colors, including mocha, light indigo and rafter. Other brands have additional color choices, like navy, dark moss and golden khaki.
Consider how many pockets you need the pants to have to make your job a bit easier. Some pants come with one hammer loop, two slash pockets, two back pockets and two tool pockets. You’ll find carpenter pants can also be purchased with less or more pockets, if needed.
Determine whether you need a pair of men’s carpenter pants that goes above and beyond. For example, some brands are tough on the outside but brushed for softness on the inside. The knees are double layered and contain an opening for adding a set of knee pads. That’s especially helpful if you’re job requires you to spend time in a kneeling position.
The Men's Carpenter Pant Buying Guide
- Make sure the men’s carpenter pants you’re interested in are machine washable, especially since you’ll need to wash them frequently.
- Use a heavy-duty laundry detergent if your pants are heavily soiled. You may also want to add a color-safe oxygen tablet to help break up tough dirt and stains.
- Some carpenter pants also include a secure pocket specifically designed to hold your cell phone. Look for this feature if you don’t want to risk the phone falling out of your back pocket.
- Take your measurements and compare them to the size chart of the pants you’re interested in buying. Keep in mind that not all brands have sizes that are equal to one another. Begin measuring loosely around your waist and then move on to the widest part of your hips. Lastly, you’ll need to measure your inseam, which is the area from just below your crotch to an inch above your ankle.
- Look for a wider leg if you plan on pulling the pants down over a pair of boots.
- No matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a quality pair of men’s carpenter pants to add to your wardrobe. The Levi Strauss Signature Gold Label Men’s Carpenter Pants is the most affordable option, while the Dickies Relaxed Fit Duck Men’s Carpenter Pants has a moderate price tag. You’ll pay a higher price for pants that are outfitted with a set of knee pads.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide