SMITCO Exfoliating Body Scrubbing Gloves, 4-Pack
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Scrubbing Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Scrubbing Glove you should buy.
Update as August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Scrubbing Gloves for a detailed review of all the top body scrubbing gloves.
This four-glove set comes in a variety of bright colors and material that stretches to fit a variety of hand sizes. The reusable bag gives you a place to store the gloves that you aren't currently using, and a hanging loop lets you hang the ones you are using on a hook in the shower or by the bathtub. The material is 100% thick nylon for extra durability and comfort.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the SMITCO Exfoliating Body Scrubbing Gloves, 4-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SMITCO exfoliating gloves keeps skin looking silky smooth and soft while providing additional health benefits. It eliminates dry, flaking or dead skin cells, helps for ingrown hairs, itchy, bumpy and dry skin, increases blood circulation and removes harmful toxins from your body. Benefits of SMITCO exfoliating gloves include: Improved blood circulation, cellulite reduction, helps with lymphatic drainage, toxin elimination, stimulate cellular waste disposal, allows for better absorption of moisturizers, gets rid of Ingrown hairs, helps with acne and keratosis pilaris.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Scrubbing Gloves
Your skin is an impressive triple-layer organ that is designed to protect against chemicals and extreme temperatures. The cells that make up the outermost layer of your skin are constantly changing, thanks to multilayer cells that grow outward. The very top layer of those cells is constantly shedding to make way for the lower layers to emerge.
But sometimes your skin doesn’t slough off as it should. When that happens, the result may be dry, flaky patches. Sure, you can lather up with lotion, but that only moisturizes those dead skin cells. They’ll still remain there, possibly making you uncomfortable and itchy.
That’s where exfoliating comes in. Recommended by many beauty and medical experts, exfoliating gives that outermost layer a little helping hand, removing any dead skin cells that have accumulated there to allow the underlying cells to take over. Not only does this eliminate patchy spots to make your skin healthier, but it also can improve the appearance of your skin.
One of the best ways to exfoliate is to use a scrubbing cloth or glove. You won’t need any extra products to get results, eliminating the chemicals that are in some exfoliating products. But there are a few things to consider as you shop for exfoliating gloves, including the material, the size and how easy they are to clean between uses.
The Body Scrubbing Glove Buying Guide
- Although you can buy exfoliating pads and mitts, one benefit of five-fingered gloves is that you can more easily get into tight spaces, like the skin between your toes and fingers.
- You’ll see that scrubbing gloves are often listed as “one size fits all,” or sold in only a couple of sizes. While they do often stretch, pay attention to measurements to make sure they’ll fit your hand.
- Since you’re removing dead skin cells, it’s important to thoroughly clean your gloves between uses. Some are machine washable, but for best results, make sure you air dry.
- Look for gloves with an elastic wristband that keeps it from slipping around while you work.
- If you use self-tanner, you’ll always want to exfoliate before applying the product. This removes any dead skin cells for a smoother result. Make sure you rinse off before tanning.
- Exfoliating isn’t the only use for scrubbing gloves. Some consumers buy them for use while cleaning. The gentle abrasiveness can be great for scrubbing surfaces like bathtubs and showers.
- If you’re left-handed and you’re buying a one-glove set, make sure you’re getting one that isn’t specifically geared toward right-handed people.
- Gloves made with 100 percent high-quality nylon are best for getting maximum results without irritating the skin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide