SMELLS BEGONE Deodorizer Fresh Spray, 2-Pack
Last updated date: August 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fresh Sprays for a detailed review of all the top .
Each of the two fresh sprays in this set have a 16-ounce capacity, which is double that of its competitors. It's formulated using plant derived ingredients, making it a safer option for homes with children and pets. The fresh cotton scent works well when sprayed on upholstery, linens or any other soft surface in your home or office.
In our analysis, the SMELLS BEGONE SMELLS BEGONE Deodorizer Fresh Spray, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
16 OUNCES PER BOTTLE – Each Home and Linen Spray contains 16 Ounces per bottle. MADE IN THE USA – Every Home and Linen Spray is proudly Made in USA and contains plant derived ingredients. NEUTRALIZE ODORS – Each spray is formulated with Ordenone, a deodorizer, where odors are neutralized at the source. FRESHEN YOUR HOME AND LINENS – Use the spray on any soft surface or linens in your home, office, boat, RV etc. SAFE AROUND PETS AND CHILDREN – The Spray is safe around pets and children and on most any fabric. The pleasant scent leaves items refreshed and renewed. Simply spray fabric in an even, sweeping motion. For fine or delicate fabrics, test a small area before use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Want to get bad odors out of your home? Whether they originate from three-day-old soup or a pile of dirty laundry, lingering odors can really ruin the atmosphere in your home. Using fresh sprays is a great way to cleanse and deodorize so your space is left pleasantly scented. There are several different types of fresh sprays available, from those that have strong sanitizing scents to those with gentler, sweeter fragrances.
One of the most important elements to consider when buying fresh sprays is what you want your space to smell like after you’ve used them. For example, do you like the bright and cheery tang of citrus or do you prefer a more subtle musky aroma? Keep in mind that some people have sensitivities to smells, so it may be best to go with a lighter scent, especially in small spaces.
Depending on the size of your home, you may want to opt for multiple fresh sprays so you can use them in strategic places around the house. For example, keep one near the kitchen and living room, one upstairs by the bedrooms and one near the laundry room or mudroom.
The Buying Guide
- Not all fresh sprays are applied the same way. Some are specifically for fabrics around the home, such as couches and curtains. Others are meant to be sprayed directly in the air instead of on soft-surfaced objects. Be sure to read the instructions carefully so you can select the type of fresh spray that’s best for you.
- Keep in mind that everyone has a different sense of smell. What may smell good to one person may have a negative effect on another. Additionally, many scents seem different in varying contexts. Before trying a new fresh spray everywhere in your house, it’s best to test it in one area of your home to make sure you and your family like it.
- Whether you’re spraying fabric furniture or the room itself, be sure to clear the room of other people and pets just for a few minutes. This way, no one will directly inhale the fresh spray.
- Some air freshener products, especially ones that use essential oils, can be irritating or dangerous to the health of your pets, so you may wish to check with a veterinarian before using them. Always make sure the spaces you spray are well-ventilated, with an escape route for any animal members of your family.
- Do not use aerosol fresh sprays near an open flame such as a burning fireplace. This can be a fire hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide