SmartWallStation Canvas Motivational Quote Posters, 4-Count
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Motivational Posters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Motivational Poster you should buy.
Printed on a high-quality waterproof canvas, this set of four motivational posters has the classic look seen in offices for years. The rough canvas material gives these posters the effect of having been painted, so you won't get high-definition clarity, but from 20 inches away or more, it looks clear. In our analysis of 5 expert reviews, the SmartWallStation SmartWallStation Canvas Motivational Quote Posters, 4-Count placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Motivational Poster for a detailed review of all the top motivational posters.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Motivational Posters
In many offices, motivational posters are hung up to remind employees of the importance of teamwork, persistence and a positive attitude. But over the years, it’s become clear that these quotes can be a fun addition to a variety of environments, from classrooms and kitchens to restaurants and retail shops.
In an effort to meet customer demand for evolving design trends, motivational posters are now sold in an array of styles. Some are great for the classroom, with messages targeted toward learning, while others are still best for offices. But there are many parts of your home — your desk or your children’s play area, for example — that can also be great for placing a motivational poster or two.
These days, you can buy motivational posters in a variety of sizes and multipack sets, some with dozens of posters that allow you to paper your entire home with messages. You can even switch up your posters from one month to the next, which is ideal for classrooms and offices. Some posters are printed with different quotes on each side to give you more options.
Of course, if you want to upgrade your poster, you can have it framed or purchase a print that’s stretched across a canvas. This is better for hanging the poster at home, where you may want to make it fit with your other decor pieces. Whatever option you choose, pay close attention to the quality of both the paper and the printing process to ensure you’ll get a print that will last through the years.
DWYM Fun Fact
During the motivational poster trend of the late 20th century, a company called Despair, Inc. came along to parody the trend with a line of products called “demotivational posters.” This line of funny quotes was created to introduce some humor into the workplace.
Although they were often shared online, these posters are still available in print. Examples of demotivational posters include ones that say, “MEETINGS: None of us is as dumb as all of us,” and, “Dreams are like rainbows. Only idiots chase them.”
In 2000, Despair, Inc. registered a trademark for the frowning-face emoticon when used on art prints, posters or greeting cards.
The Motivational Poster Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for motivational posters, you’ll probably first look at the quotes themselves. You can find many that are geared toward office life, education and even fitness, so it’s easy to choose a different quote for each area of your home.
- Pay particular attention to the sizing dimensions of the posters since you may not be able to tell from the photos what you’re getting. You may find that arranging multiple smaller posters around the room is better than displaying one big one.
- If you’re looking for a poster for a classroom, chalkboard-style motivational posters can be a fun way to go. These also work well for children’s bedrooms.
- Some posters are printed more brightly than others. You may find more muted tones work better in your home office, while bright, bold colors can be well-suited for a child’s play space.
- Look carefully at how your motivational posters are packaged for shipping. Manufacturers will often roll them to make them more lightweight and compact, but this can make it hard to flatten them out once they arrive. For best results, choose a poster that ships in a flat position.
- Some posters have a protective coating or lamination to help protect them against grime and ensure they last longer. As valuable as this can be, keep in mind that it can pick up some glare from overhead lights that might make the message harder to read.
- Instead of a coating, you could also have your motivational posters framed with a protective glass over the front. If you go this route, make sure you ask for a glass that will resist glare and not dilute the quality of the print.
- Keep in mind that the motivational quote that inspires you today may lose its potency over time. This is especially true if you’re buying the posters for an office. In a classroom, at least your students will change from one year to the next, giving you a new audience for the same message. Either way, though, you may want to consider switching out your quotes regularly in order to keep things fresh for you, your coworkers or your students.