Smart Design Anti-Tear Wipe Clean Shelf Liner
Last updated date: January 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shelf Liners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shelf Liner you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Shelf Liner for a detailed review of all the top shelf liners.
This easy-to-use shelf liner protects the inner surface of your drawers and cabinets by providing a washable cover. The liner can be cut to fit just about any space and has an anti-slip bottom that holds it firmly in place. Each roll is made out of a quality rubber and measures 12 inches by 10 feet.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Smart Design Anti-Tear Wipe Clean Shelf Liner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SHELF LINERS - With amazing color and design, add style to freshen up your shelves, drawers, and closets. FEATURES - Protects Shelves, Drawers, and Flat Surfaces from everyday wear and tear. Wipes Clean - Grips on Contact - Cutable Material - Non Slip Design - Non Paper Layer - Ideal for Shelves, Drawers, and Flat Surfaces. SMART DESIGN QUALITY - All Smart Design products undergo stringent quality assurance and control. 24/7 USA SUPPORT - Contact us online or phone for product questions, concerns, and warranty info. DIMENSIONS - 12 Inches Wide x 10 Feet Long.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shelf Liners
If you want to increase the life of your shelving units and protect the surfaces of the drawers throughout your home, you’ll need to pick up a shelf liner. Shelf liners can be used underneath a bathroom or kitchen sink where you store chemicals, in a refrigerator and even in the cabinets of RVs and boats.
As you shop for the best shelf liners, look at the construction material first. If you go with a plastic liner, make sure it doesn’t contain any BPA. A high-quality food-grade EVA is a great choice, especially in kitchens. It’s also important that the liner is engineered to reduce slipping and bunching and that it’s easy to cut to fit the specific measurements of your drawer.
Next, decide if you need the shelf liner to be waterproof. If you’re using the liner in your garage on your tool shelf, this may not be an issue, but it’s certainly a must-have feature when used in kitchens and bathrooms.
Look for any extra features that are important to you. Some shelf liners are anti-microbial, for example. Others resist stains and odors. There are even shelf liners that have a cushioning. These are best used in shelves that hold breakable items.
If you’re purchasing the shelf liners for style purposes only, look for a brand that has a host of different colors and patterns to choose from. That way, you’re sure to find an accent color that complements the rest of the decor in the room.
The Shelf Liner Buying Guide
- Adhesive liners are the best at staying in place, however, you won’t be able to remove them later on.
- Since the shelf liners arrive in a roll, they may not be easy to flatten at first. Try placing weight on all four corners overnight and then install them the next morning.
- If the shelf liner comes and has a heavy chemical smell when you open the package, take it outside and let it air out before using it.
- Check the product label to determine which surfaces the shelf liner works with. Some are listed as best not used on porous natural stone or lacquered surfaces.
- Keep in mind that pre-cut sizes may still require a bit of trimming to fit your unique space.
- From time to time you’ll need to clean your shelf liners. Always follow the cleaning instructions listed on the product label. Some require a simple wipe down with mild dish soap, water and a sponge, while others are listed as machine washable in cold water only. Lay the liner flat to air dry before returning it to the drawer.
- In order to determine which shelf liner offers the best deal, you’ll need to figure out how much you’re paying per foot. The Anoak Non Adhesive Clear Shelf Liner comes in at a moderate price. You’ll pay the most per foot for the Sterling 4-Pack Wire Shelf Liners, 14×36-Inch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide