Slopehill Bioceramic Negative Ion Lightweight Hair Dryer, 1800-Watt
Last updated: September 18, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lightweight Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lightweight Hair Dryer you should buy.
This lightweight hair dryer has been upgraded with added safety features, so you can feel good about using it. The styling tool has a powerful 1,800-watt motor and three magnetic attachments. These include a diffuser, styling concentrator and a smoothing nozzle.In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the Slopehill Bioceramic Negative Ion Lightweight Hair Dryer, 1800-Watt placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Designed with centrifugal 18 fan blades, ultra-strong permanent magnet motor, produce high-speed stable airflow for the fastest drying. Hand-held lightweight around 410g/14.46oz, enjoy for your hair care! Our hair dryer equipped with 3 magnetic attachments (one styling concentrator, one smoothing nozzle and one diffuser) to precisely meet the needs of all haiAdopts ion and bio-ceramic technology, our hair blower will release millions of moisturizing negative ions combined with far-infrared heat to reduce static and make hair soft and smooth. With constant temperature protection function, intelligent temperature control to prevent overheating damage, good for hair care.rstyles: curly, straight, thin or thick. 3 heating settings, 2 speeds and 1 cool shot button to quickly & easily lock hairstyles in place. Dust-free fan blades, wash free dryer. With Inner Cylinder Motor – Innovative technology for noise reduction and explosion-proof, which make our dryer safer and more reliable, suitable for old and young people to do a professional hair salon at home. Negative ion hair dryer with 3 magnetic styling attachments. You can use it at home, hair salon or send it to your family / friends as a gift. We Provide 30 days money free back, 1-Year seller support and lifetime dedicating email service to assure your long-term enjoyment.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Lightweight Hair Dryer Rankings
There’s a reason the hair dryer market continues to grow by 3.4% each year. Hair dryers are an important grooming tool that help men, women, children and even pets look their best. If you’re in need of a hair dryer that is light and easy to hold or one that won’t add pounds to your suitcase when traveling, you’ll want to keep an eye out for a few important features as you shop.
Start off examining the design of the lightweight hair dryer to make sure it meets your needs. For example, the Conair 1600-Watt Folding Lightweight Hair Dryer not only weighs just 1 pound, but it also has a handle that folds up to make it more compact. That’s an excellent choice for anyone who travels frequently for business or pleasure.
Next, take a look at how the hair dryer operates, as you want a model that is easy to use. Some options come with an ergonomic handle for comfort when holding the hair dryer for extended periods of time. They may also be equipped with a hanging loop, a removable air filter or an ALCI safety plug.
Review the available settings to make sure you are able to tailor the lightweight hair dryer to meet your desired look. For example, the CONFU 1875-Watt Professional Ionic Hair Dryer offers three different heat settings, two speed settings and a cool shot button that works to lock in your finished hair style.
If you can afford to spend a little more for a lightweight hair dryer, there are options that come with a smoothing nozzle, concentrator and diffuser. After each use, your hair will feel smooth and frizz-free, as well as have a healthy shiny appearance. As an added bonus, the hair dryer utilizes heat shield technology to keep the surfaces of the hair dryer from becoming too hot.
- Reviews report that some lightweight hair dryers have odd button placement. This can be frustrating, as users may accidentally hit the off button in the middle of using the dryer.
- Pay attention to the length of the lightweight hair dryer’s cord. Short cords restrict where you can use them, as you’ll be forced to stay near an outlet.
- Even if your hair dryer comes with a special safety plug, you’ll need to heed all of the electric shock warnings on the tag attached to the hair dryer to avoid danger.
- It’s good practice to set aside time every few weeks to give your lightweight hair dryer a good cleaning. The outside of the hair dryer can be wiped down with a cleaning wipe or a rag that has been moistened with a little dish soap and water. It’s important that you power down the hair dryer and unplug it before you clean it, or you put yourself at risk of an electric shock. Lastly, you need to remove the hair dryer’s air filter and either rinse it under the faucet (you can use a toothbrush to lift away any dust or dirt that isn’t coming up) or replace it.
- Get the most use out of your hair dryer by utilizing it to complete a variety of other tasks around the home. Hair dryers are capable of softening up candle wax to make it easier to clean up, drying out the water rings on your wooden coffee table, warming up your bed sheets on a cold winter night and softening butter for your favorite cookie recipe.
- The price for a lightweight hair dryer varies greatly based on design, number of settings and extra features. The most affordable hair dryers on the market are more basic and compact in design. Options that include smoothing nozzles cost a bit more.